Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Rise of Dawn

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 1:52

Sleek padded beside Dawn as they searched continuously for a place they can call camp. The other members of Darkclan were streaming behind them, and he felt great to be in front. His eyes darted around and he found a little dip in the ground, near the forest. It was right next to the thunderpath but he didn't care and raised his tail for them to stop. "Look at that, that'll be a good place to stay" He pointed towards his discovery. He hoped Dawn would approve, she was their leader. Night was falling and if they didn't have a place to settle for tonight, the other cats would spend the dark with no place to stay. The camp was large, but smaller than ThunderClan's camp. It will manage, I just hope it doesn't rain...

OOC: Please let Poptart post first~
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 0:47

Dawn padded beside Sleek looking for a camp to make. "Yes good spot." she replied curtly. "Everyone come on!" The rejected she-cat was now warrior aged and was leading a clan everycat's dream. The was a big red rock on the side of the new camp. She leaped onto it and called out to the mass of cats. "Under the name of Dark Forest i name this Blood Rock!" She decided to make a meeting as the crowd died down. "Cats of DarkClan gather beneath Blood Rock for a clan meeting!"
She watched as the crowd gathered up. "At the next full moon we shall attack the barn!" she watched strictly as the cats murmured with each other. "Sleek and Midnight come to the side of camp afterwards to discuss our plan. I will inform the rest of you on what we plan to do."

-------------
Midnight filed in beside the other cats on the other side of Dawn. "Nice place." she praised and watched as Dawn leaped onto the russet rock and named it she cheered along with the crowd. "BLOOD ROCK! BLOOD ROCK! BLOOD ROCK!" As the crowd died down when Dawn announced that they would be attacking her old home she didn't really feel enthusiastic. "Coming!" she called as she rushed over to the side of camp and waited for Sleek to join them.
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 6:51

Rustie followed Dawn, Sleek, and Midnight. "BLOOD ROCK! BLOOD ROCK! BLOOD ROCK,"She cheered. They seemed like powerful cats. Maybe they could teach her, too!

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 17:45

Jubilance had followed the group silently. The calico looking she cat looked around and while every other cat cheered about Blood Rock she remained quiet looking around. She flicked her tail quietly and sat down.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 18:54

Sleek perked his ears up at the sound of his voice, What now? We found a home! Perhaps it was the weather, snow would scare all the prey back into their own burrows before he could say mouse. Dawn would have to deal with that, leaf-green was coming soon. And there was Rustie, in need of parents, perhaps Dawn can adopt her?

"Coming!" He replied sarcastically. He glanced around the camp and realized the dens would need to be weaved, rain would pass through the roof and drip on his clanmates. I hope it doesn't rain ... He went over to Dawn and Midnight with a frown. "The dens will need some weaving, they look like they'll fall over any second! He said.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:17

"Yes we'll work on that." Dawn muttered. "Anyway i have decided to find an extra place for us to live and hunt in. The Barn like i said we will attack the next full-moon while the clans are busy so WindClan can't stop us." Dawn nodded at Midnight's proposal. "Sleek any ideas? Oh and i know Rustie needs a mother."

---------
Midnight nodded to Sleek as he came over. "Maybe we should split the clan into three groups. One that goes in two that will wait by the doors incase they escape." Listening to Dawn she volunteered. "I can be Rustie's adoptive mother!"
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:34

OOC: Can we take it slower? Maybe next next moon, the next moon is only a few days away and we won't have enough time to get everything sorted out!

Sleek hated the idea of attacking the barn, they hadn't even started hunting and besides, it was leaf-bare and they couldn't afford to let too much cats get hurt. "No, not next moon. We need to start hunting, and get prepared for everything leaf-bare give us" If we attack the barn next moon, they'll lose.

"That's a great idea!" He nodded towards Midnight, Rustie would finally have a adoptive mother, but there was also another problem. "Can Rustie survive without milk?" She was probably able to eat fresh-kill now and decided it wouldn't be too much of a problem.

A few brambles might be enough to keep the cold out of one of the dens tonight, and he decided that all the DarkClan members should sleep together tonight. Tomorrow they can get started on more important places, and maybe hunt some fresh-kill to feed the clan. It was almost dusk and he knew they had to act fast. "We should get some brambles for one of the dens now!"
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 19:48

Dawn started to think giving up her leadership to Sleek but stopped herself. "Yes okay fine. The next half moon it is then." Listening to brambles she called out. "Hey some cats go get some brambles!"

-------
Midnight felt happy of Sleek's approval. "Hmm I don't think he needs any i mean he was bitten by a adder and he was okay." Fresh-kill would be okay for her. "I'll help them get brambles." she muttered as she gathered a bunch of cats and headed out of camp.
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 11:10

Ooc:Rustie is a she-cat. That's why I put ie instead of y, because Rusty was a tom and... yeah.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rustie listened in. These cats were so smart! "I would love to have an adopted mother!" She said. Where had the cats taken her? The barn! The clan cats obviously wouldn't care for her. She wanted to stay at the barn, but being in this place seemed much better, and they would supposedly move to the barn. "Can I be in the attack group?"

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 13:21

OOC: Sorry got mixed up again.

IC: Dawn smiled at the young she-cat. "If Midnight trains you well enough then i will assess you personally and then you may." Turning to Midnight she said. "Parents have to train their kits. Just a clan rule." When Midnight asked about her warrior name she said. "Right now." And with that she leapt back onto Blood Rock.

--------------------
Midinight purred when Rustie came over but when she asked about attacking and training she said. "I knew that already!" She wondered what she was going to ask Dawn. "Oh when will i get my warrior name?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 13:32

Jubilance watched them quietly sticking to herself for a moment before she blinked watching Dawn. Quietly before she flicked her tail and settled down.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 13:41

"As you know when cats become of age they become sharpclaws. Midnight, Jubliance and Sleek, step forward." Dawn's voice boomed with power. "You have been approved by me that you are ready to become sharpclaws. Do you promise to protect the clan even at the cost of your life?"

----------
Midnight followed Dawn and sat at the front of the crowd. She took a step forward and announced. "I do!" Bravely and Proudly across camp.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 13:45

Jubilance blinked but quietly stood and stepped forward taken off gaurd by the sudden announcement. She blinked and flicked her tail before she mewed"I do"

Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 12:43

Rustie's eyes widened. Sharpclaw! Such a menacing word! And Midnight had the honor of being one? COOL.

hamster

Pisces Dog

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 0:44

OOC: We need to keep this alive!!!!!!!!

Sleek flicked his tail towards the kit, what a nuisance! They would have to start training, and Midnight was gonna train Rustie into a full assassin soon! And then he continued with the first ever tradition, with him saying the words. "I do"

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Mon 19 Dec 2016 - 3:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rise of Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Dawn   The Rise of Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Dawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next