Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) Empty
PostSubject: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 2:33

Evilkit only trusted her sister, her mother and her grandmother. "Dawnkit!" she yowled, looking around the nursery for her sister. "I need to tell you something!"

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) Angel110

Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Dawn~

Dawn~

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Kit
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 2:41

What could it be? Dawnkit popped up from where she had been taking her nap as soon as she heard her name. She spotted Evilkit and approached her curiously. "Yes, what is it?" She mewed.

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:08

"I have to tell you about my dream," Evilkit mewed in a whisper. She stared into her sisters eyes. Did she trust her?

Back to top Go down
Dawn~

Dawn~

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:14

"Oh." Dawnkit was very interested in hearing what her sister's dream was about. I wonder if it was anything like my dream about the flowers? Dawnkit imagined what it could be. "Tell me everything," she mewed in an excited tone.

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:16

"Well, we have to make sure no one can hear us," Evilkit whispered, her red eyes twinkled with excitement. "Follow me."
She loved her sister, but was unsure if she could trust her. Could she trust anyone?

Back to top Go down
Dawn~

Dawn~

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:24

"Umm... Okay" Dawnkit followed her sister out of the nursery and out by the Medicine Cat's den. It was the furthest she had ever been outside the nursery. Her tail twitched with the curiosity of what Evilkit had in store for her. Questions were welling up in her head. Just what could this dream be, that it was only meant for my ears?

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:27

"Now, swear to keep it a secret?" Evilkit smiled and placed one of her scruffy black paws infront of Dawnkit. "Because if you don't, there'll be trouble." She threatened thinking up cruel things to do if the promise was broken. She started daydreaming about it before Dawnkits answer snapped her back into reality.

Back to top Go down
Dawn~

Dawn~

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:35

"I uhh..." Dawnkit looked in the bright red eyes of her sister. Something wasn't quite right. "I promise..." She mewed, but was afraid to add anything else. She sat their in silence so she could hear all that her sister had to say.

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:39

"I had a dream last night about our Grandmother. She told me about a place called the Dark Forest." Evilkit said with an eerie tone, she continued, "And the Dark Forest cats are destined to defeat Star Clan. And now I'm a Dark Forest cat. She told me when I'm a warrior, I'll be able to defeat an enemy with one paw! I'm to start my training with our Grandmother every night when I'm an appreantice. Imagine. Me. The deafeator of StarClan. If I'm trained well enough!" The young kit sighed with delight. She had a sweet, smooth voice, but it was misleading to her personality.

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:43

Deathpaw, who had just been leaving the medicine cat den, overheard the kit's excited whispers. "What are you two kits talking about?" mewed Deathpaw cheerily. Those are my nieces. Deathpaw mused.

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:46

"Nothing!" Evilkit said with a small growl. "It's none of your buisness anyways!" Evilkit knew Deathpaw knew what she told her sister. Evilkit looked at the Medicine Cat Apprentice with an evil smile.

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:48

Deathpaw sighed. He mother was pulling these kits in so early. "Don't worry kits. I know. I'm on your side as well."

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:52

Evilkit looked at her sister and raised an eyebrow. "I believe you Deathpaw, but... I don't think Dawnkit here has been brought to the Dark Forest yet." Evilkit smiled at Deathpaw, the put her tail on Dawnkits shoulder. "Or... Have you, Dawnkit?"

Back to top Go down
Dawn~

Dawn~

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 3:59

Dawnkit looked down ashamed. She mewed with a soft and nervous tone. "I...I don't think so. I've never heard of this Dark Forest place until today." She avoided Evilkit's eyes. "Deathpaw... You know what she was talking about? You've seen Dark Forest too?"

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 4:04

Evilkit looked at Deathpaw, then at Dawnkit. Her eyes twinkled with curiousity. She saw the bushes rustling in the distance and then looked away from the bushes. Probably the wind, she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)   Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Explaning to dawn! (Ebil, dawn and Tiggs only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next