Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 19:26

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 4:57

Deerkit stood, walking sturdily towards the Tallrock until she stood before it, waiting. She wasn't nervous or afraid; the fluffy calico had known this was coming and was ready for it. Taking one glance back at Nightheart for guidance, she plopped down and knowingly awaited Ashstar's next words.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 7:12

Pantherlily padded over to Ashstar and settled down. She looked up and watched quietly.

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 11:57

Duskstorm seeming like it was a daily ritual sat down beside his mate and turned his head to take a look at the kit who was having her ceremony. His gaze then went to Ashstar.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 17:04

Ashstar smiled at the young kit. "Deerkit, please step forwards."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 18:18

Spiderfur watched not too far away, looking on with a twinge of worry in her soft eyes. Deerkit had been severely injured not long before, was she really healed enough to become an apprentice? She crossed her paws as she awaited the words she practically knew by heart herself. 'She'll be okay, right?' The tiny warrior had taken it as her personal mission to protect the kitten after the incident.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 9:59

The fluffy kit limped forward, her hind leg completely missing.

It was sad, in a way; she'd been the oldest of her liter, yet apprenticed later due to her injury. And now, cats weren't sure she could even become a warrior with a missing leg.

But Deerkit either didn't hear or ignored the rumors drifting around. She'd always wanted to be a warrior, from the moment she was born. A warrior was what she'd be.

She stared up at Ashstar, her blue kit eyes wide with determination.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 10:36

"Deerkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Deerpaw. Your mentor will be Pantherlily. I hope she will pass down all she knows on to you."

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 11:19

"DEERPAW! DEERPAW! DEERPAW!" Duskstorm cheered.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 11:19

"DEERPAW! DEERPAW! DEERPAW!" Duskstorm cheered.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 13:22

The newly named Deerpaw dipped her head shakily, before limping over to Pantherlily and touching noses, calico tail held out behind her for balance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Deerkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1