Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]   New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 22:26

"Excuse me." A calm voice interrupted the ruckus that was going on, slipping through the nursery entrance, a silver tabby purred warmly at the sight of the little kits playing. It was Ivyfall, the deputy of RiverClan and grandmother to these little ones, she dipped her head in greeting to the other queens before licking both Thistleblaze and Sootwhisper once in a familiar gesture of love. "I can't believe you're both parents already. Seems like yesterday I was in a nest with you two."

There was a wistful tone in her voice, but she let that stop there. The past was the past, there were newer things to focus. "Hello, little ones. Do you know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]   New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 22:46

"You just wanna join so you can beat us!" Shallowkit protested halfheartedly while his eyes glimmered with laughter; at this point he wouldn't even care if he lost the contest and had to help clean out the elder's den, the prospect of being out of camp was simply much too exciting. For a moment, he was simply content to watch his two other sisters, Lightkit and Acornkit, wriggle for space between their father's paws, and rejoice in the fact that he hadn't tried to squish his solid form into that mess of fur.

Shallowkit's ears perked in surprise as another cat squeezed in the nursery- which was quickly becoming claustrophobic for the young tom- and quickly padded up to her, his small tail tip flicking in curiosity as the she-cat greeted his parents affectionately. "You're Ivyfall right, the Clan's deputy? Did you really come to visit us?" Shallowkit squeaked as he looked up at Ivyfall, his murky eyes wide with delight as he looked back at Thistleblaze before redirecting his attention to the newcomer.

New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]   New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 22:51

Oakkit, was still next to the wall and continuing to imitate her litter-mates reactions to each other and their parents. Brow furrowing in concentration she walked up to the stranger, contorting her face to match the excited expression that her littermates were so often using. "Hi! I'm Oakkit!" She announced loudly, hoping it didn't look too false. How'd they make it look so easy?

Frowning and giving her head a tilt she mewed. "No..? You know our mom and dad though. Who are-?" Turning to Shallowkit as he interrupted the expression fell from her face due to the distraction, pushing on a face of frustration and pitching her voice she huffed. "Shallowkit!" Turning back to the stranger with a grumble she rolled her eyes. "You're Ivyfall the deputy. I knew that." She spat, glaring down her brother.
Back to top Go down
Mistfall

Mistfall

Characters : Mistykit-RC, Doekit, Mintkit, Shinekit
Taurus Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]   New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 19:15

MistyKit sat looking at her siblings, "Shallowkit, you don't have to be rude," Misty kit meowed to her brother. " Hi, Ivyfall I'm, Mistykit" She said kinda shyly, "you will have to excuse my brothers rudeness, he isn't always like this I promise." She slowly walked over to her brother and gave him a quick lick. With that she that she turned around and walked back to the wall where she could see all her siblings at once, and stated to clean herself.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]   New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 15:08

Shallowkit's ears flattened as Oakkit and Mistykit snipped verbally at him- it wasn't his fault Oakkit had decided to speak at the exact same time as he had. Despite the affectionate lick from Mistykit, he still remained rather disgruntled. "What did I say that was rude?" He wondered, bewildered; he had simply greeted Ivyfall. "Okay, okay Oakkit; keep your fur on." Shallowkit muttered, ear twitching as he padded back towards Thistleblaze, tail so low that it nearly dragged across the mossy floor of the den.

New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]   New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 17:34

Sootwhisper looked at Lightkit as she quickly took refuge between his paws, Shallowkit quickly mimicking her. He lowered his muzzle, nuzzling his kits lovingly with a somewhat soft purr that lasted only for a second or two “I’ll go with you to the Brokenpools whenever your mother thinks you’re ready” He softly meowed, clearly impressed with the eagerness and energy that filled most of his kits as they chatted and threw challenges at one another. Could he had been like this if he had some littermates?

His attention, however, was soon snatched by the deputy’s voice. He turned around to look at Ivyfall at the eyes, nodding respectfully as a greeting, it was only natural for her to want to see their kits, taking in consideration she was also their grandmother. He probably should’ve told that to his kits by now, as it felt kind of weird for them to know more about his mother’s rank than the family bonds they shared with them.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]   New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 13:22

(i almost did it again, sorry)

Cherrykit grinned at the mention of a bet. "You're on, Shallowkit!"

She looked up as Ivyfall entered, mewing an enthusiastic, "Hi!"

New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Mistfall

Mistfall

Characters : Mistykit-RC, Doekit, Mintkit, Shinekit
Taurus Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]   New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Dec 2016 - 8:33

Mistykit, looked at her siblings and smiled, "I'm bored can we at least go play? " sh asked looking at her siblings to see if they agreed. To herself she thought maybe just maybe they will want to go play, she doesn't know what they are going to play but she really just wanted to go play.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]   New Family [Open; Thistle's Family] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Family [Open; Thistle's Family]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2