Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Challenge

Go down 
+13
Maple
Ember Pheonix
Sombra
Acorn
Seer
Reaper King
Inky Pawprints
hamster
Ash
Poptart Santa
addie ♥
Midnee
Sleepy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The Challenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 18:26

Think so. If you wanna make it I can roll for ya if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

The Challenge - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 18:27

Alright I'll make it now

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 18:38

So.. Is it too late to offer up Sparrowpaw of Skyclan when she becomes a warrior? I want her to get in trouble XD

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 18:49

Never too late! I'm down for whenever she becomes a warrior.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 23:02

Okay Sun X Sleet has been approved. Umm Hazel and Amber itsn't it weird that Batpaw and Sunblze her mother are making kits with the same tom?
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 10:06

Hey, if you flirt repeatedly with Morningfog she can continue to have too many kits for RiverClan. She'll pass them off as her mate's kits though but, she'd let Sleet see em.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 10:11

Kits shall come of this lovely triangle:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t26272-kits-for-shell-x-sleet-x-otter

Feel free to grace this union and give Shell some more babs! She'll tell everyone they're Otter's, including Otter, but Sleet will always be watching~
(Maybe the kits will find out someday. Maybe not)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Silvernight

Silvernight

Characters : Under renovation(can they be my OCs and not on site cats?)
Clan/Rank : N/A
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 13:45

I have like 5 cats I could give to you! I might not though... And one is having a battle with the other and one is almost dead. I have a leader too! of a clan I made up

Bristle --- she-cat, rogue, walks around the Sunningrocks a lot, neither battle dead or leader cat, single, not trusting, sassy, is a b and a firecracker
Cloudstar--- she-cat, FeatherClan leader, with a rogue tom already, mate is Lash(Bristle brother), hangs around WindClan, trusting, believes a lot of stuff
Treeclaw --- she-cat, almost dead, medicine cat, RiverClan, with Lash and Deathheart, is a mf suck up, smiley
Gempaw --- she-cat, battles Kindpaw, ThunderClan, has 15 crushes, broke up with 25 different cats, ba
Kindpaw --- she-cat, battles Gempaw, RiverClan, is a sad sack, is not as kind as her name sounds, ignorant, has 5 fake boy friends that she does not love

Kindpaw would be perfect for him! This would be their routine; kiss, cheat, fight, make up, kiss(kiss and make up!), repeat...
So would Gempaw! Same routine as Kindpaw!

#go_kiss_ur_many_boys #kiss_and_make_up

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 13:58

Hey Silver, just as a reminder, you can't use characters you haven't created and gotten approved. And as a quick note, all cats on this site start as a kit! If you want, you can still offer up Silverkit when she becomes an apprentice/warrior for this later on! But all of the other cats you have created are not eligible because they have not been created.
Back to top Go down
Silvernight

Silvernight

Characters : Under renovation(can they be my OCs and not on site cats?)
Clan/Rank : N/A
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2016 - 14:19

I know... I have characters that are them and later on I will do forums for them!

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 13:12

Sup.

So my activity's been a little iffy for about a week (explanation), but I should be fine for now. Probably? Anyways! Point is, if I kept you waiting, then I'm very sorry. Please yell at me if I need to post anywhere. If you need anything else, yell at me some more. In fact, just yell at me and call me names either way.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 13:15

Alright

I can't anymore.

Sleep with my Wolf, Sleet. Do it,

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 13:36

Actually, scratch that.

I'm killing her anyways

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 13:42

Batdad's gonna be sad.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Dec 2016 - 13:43

:D
D:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Challenge
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next