Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.} Empty
PostSubject: It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.}   It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.} EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 10:36

Did you know that daisies symbolize rebirth?~

Bat had often done this, the barn got boring if you just stayed in the hay all day long. He came back from the twolegplace with one object in his jaws, a daisy. He trotted into the barn, planning to teach Wolf a bit of hunting technique soon, she needed to know, so did Sage. When he looked around, he saw Pepper sitting on bare wooden boards, looking into a broken part of the floorboards. She had a guarded look on her face, the same one she had before telling he and Blacktwig her past. He never saw it after that so why now?

Pepper looked down at her paws, in the broken floor lay a golden chain, the remains of the twoleg thing Scorchfrost had found the first time they met, it was missing the green orb that had reminded him of her. Maybe it was just another sign of her not needed in that part of life. She frowned until she looked up and saw Bat. She smiled at him temporarily before looking outside. "Prey still visible or are we starting to eat flowers?"

Bat chuckled and shook his head, sitting back on his haunches next to her and dropping the flower at her paws, Prey is fine still, we have mice, and rabbits occasionally, I know you don't want me raiding the burrows."

Pepper nodded and looked down at the white flower. "I think we have enough herbs for joint pain so-"

"I got it for you to have, not for the herbs Pepper, I figured you'd like it." Bat said, his normally deep, resonate voice was a mumble now, he clearly didn't want the others to hear him.

The she-cat was surprised, looking down at the daisy before settling it beneath her paws. She smiled "Well, thank you Bat, I'm not used to gifts." she said with a slight purr. "That was... actually, really sweet of you."

The black tom shrugged and looked to the side as if scanning the barn for the others, "I-It was nothing, really."

"Bat, you stuttered."

"I did not!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.}   It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.} EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 0:11

Wolf peeked over her bundle of hay that she had tried to build into a den and pretend she was a badger. She wanted to scare Sage and everything was going great. She perked her eyes at the two rogues' conversation, figuring they were just talking about prey and warmth and herbs. But they were not.

Bat pushed the older she-cat a flowet, and Wolf widened her eyes as the exchange of words between the two, her simple mind running around in happy circles. Of course, he must love her. After all this time living in the barn...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.}   It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.} EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 1:37

Pepper heard the shuffling noises that Wolf had created cease and looked back at the small she-cat, smiling. She leaned into Bat and chuckled at his denial.

"I'm pretty sure you did, didn't he, Wolf?"

Bat's ears grew hot in embarrassment when she brought Wolf into the situation.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.}   It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.} EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 8:39

Wolf chuckled and bounced to Pepper, snugling in the nest of the she-cat, smiling playfully at her adoptive family. "I'm pretty sure he did!" she announced, her eyes shining.The she-cat was growing older as time passed, and she was grateful she'd ran away from home.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.}   It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.} EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 8:51

Bat scoffed and rolled his eyes, smiling down at the younger cat. "You traitor!" he flicked his tail at her head playfully.

Pepper purred and nuzzled the kit. "You're growing too fast already, Wolf! You'll be out and hunting soon..." she mewed with a soft look in her eyes. "It won't be much of a change until your legs get bigger, though, mice aren't as fast as rabbits. "You'll need to learn Bat's secrets on how he got so tall." she joked.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.}   It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.} Empty

Back to top Go down

It Didn't Work Out Quite Right, But I Won't Complain At All. {Open, Hun.}
Page 1 of 1