Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*

Go down 
+2
Dew
Goldfish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Yeah, that's right! X3 I need a few people to be in my first clubpenguin movie, "Nighty Night!". XD I'm finishing the script up right now. ^^ I just downloaded hypercam, and pretty much know how to use it. ^^ I only need 4 characters other than myself. ^^

Charries:
Dad
3 other Kids

:3 I need to be a kid for the movie, or else it won't work out with all the recording and stuff. ^^ I may need more characters later on, depends. ^^ So, there's only 4 characters open! 8D Please? X3 I really need people for this. =) I'll explain more if needed. =)

Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:03 pm

OOO MEEE

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:10 pm

who do you want to be? XD

Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:15 pm

One of the kids

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
*Bluekit

*Bluekit

Clan/Rank : StarClan warriror/ ShadowClan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Oh me too
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomheart.webs.com
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:37 pm

I want to be a light blue kid XD

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Can I be a bad person later on?

Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 pm

btw: my names Dewwymew, though my name hasnt been approved

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Oookay, overload. X3 Fill out this form. X3

CP Name:
What Position you want:
Can you type fast?:

XD

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:31 pm

can i be a pink puffle? OR A KID!? OR A MOM!? or a owl.. no... no... something that is NOT a guy..

CP Name: Ganna23

What Position you want: Puffle or Kid.. xD whichever is open (but mostly kid ;_; im not good on acting like a puffle XD)

Can you type fast?: HECK YEA (been on the comp before i was 3 yrs old ^^)

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* N6a5zHfDo you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* IMrnxD6Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* GMXQgOODo you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pinepaw on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Mai name's tracyufo XF

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:18 am

Pinepaw wrote:
can i be a pink puffle? OR A KID!? OR A MOM!? or a owl.. no... no... something that is NOT a guy..

CP Name: Ganna23

What Position you want: Puffle or Kid.. xD whichever is open (but mostly kid ;_; im not good on acting like a puffle XD)

Can you type fast?: HECK YEA (been on the comp before i was 3 yrs old ^^)

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Sure! XD 3 more positions!

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 pm

CP Name: Lil J7 (I know its retarded, but it used to be my nickname)
What Position you want: Anyone who kills people, or throws alot of snowballs
Can you type fast?: Yup, except Ive been gone for awhile, so I need to get used to typing again XD

Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 am

CP Name: Tracyufo
What Position you want: kid!
Can you type fast?: OH YESH, like 60 words per minute!

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*   Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers* Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be on Youtube? Please look! :D *passes out cookies to readers*
Page 1 of 1