Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life Passes - They're a Thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Life Passes - They're a Thing Empty
PostLife Passes - They're a Thing

SkyClan should be officially cut some time today, so keep a look out in the Dream Territory. Once SkyClan is gone and we have all of that settled, I'll hold a topic where everyone gives out their character names, Clan, and rank so we can finally start updating Site Cats regularly again. But in other news, there's this. I was going to wait until SkyClan was executed, but I wanted to get it out of the way first...

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t13827-life-passes-sign-ups-rules-and-information

YES! We'll be letting (certain) people have multiple lives now, with no catch or restrictions! Huzzah!

Now, you have to apply for one, and I won't be throwing these things around like candy, but who cares?! Multiple lives, yay!

These people are going to automatically have Life Passes, because they are staff and have already proven that they are trustworthy, active, and deserving of multiple lives.

Jay
Rain
Tree-dono
Shad
Frosty
Coon

Everyone else has to apply. So yeah.

Life Passes - They're a Thing I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Life Passes - They're a Thing :: Comments

Echo
Re: Life Passes - They're a Thing
Post Wed 1 May 2013 - 18:27 by Echo
Wait, didn't you say I was going to have Multiple Lives Sleepy? X3 I remember that it was part of the solution you had for SkC? I'm not going to quote it because it was in the SSUSF... That's supposed to be secret after all.
Sleepy
Post Wed 1 May 2013 - 18:32 by Sleepy
Echo wrote:
Wait, didn't you say I was going to have Multiple Lives Sleepy? X3 I remember that it was part of the solution you had for SkC? I'm not going to quote it because it was in the SSUSF... That's supposed to be secret after all.

Yes, you can still have multiple lives (even without the life pass, unless you'd like one) cx That was part of the deal, after all.

(also, significant plot stuff that dajsfk;lgjasd)
Echo
Post Wed 1 May 2013 - 18:34 by Echo
Sleepy wrote:

Yes, you can still have multiple lives (even without the life pass, unless you'd like one) cx That was part of the deal, after all.

(also, significant plot points)

Hmm... Can I take the Life Pass? cx
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Wed 1 May 2013 - 18:35 by Ice Cream Zombie
Echo wrote:
I was actually wondering about that a little as well, as now it may not seem as fair, but still if you look at it at a sort of...angle, it's still a pretty good deal. You don't need a life pass and you automatically get to use three characters if the third is a major in a plot...Or at least that's how I read it.

Anyways, the Life Passes will help a lot of people out for sure. Not only will this help with smaller clans that lack members, but also the fact that it may keep people interested in their characters longer, considering they don't have to overuse them; they have a second one they can switch over to when they get bored and then switch back :)
Sleepy
Post Wed 1 May 2013 - 19:10 by Sleepy
Echo wrote:
Sleepy wrote:

(also, significant plot points)

Hmm... Can I take the Life Pass? cx

Alright, you got it~
Post  by Sponsored content

Life Passes - They're a Thing

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: