Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Characters : OwlPaw-Windclan FoxKit- Skyclan
Clan/Rank : Windclan/ Kit and Skyclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 44

OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) Empty
PostSubject: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 12:55

Owlpaw is holding a hunting patrol mentors and apprentices join. (Note that Owlpaw needs too start training by Smokepelt!!!)
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 2:21

Sprucepaw can join.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 7:03

Owlpaw licked her paws. "Great! I will be inviting Smokepelt!" She then groomed herself. "You can try inviting your mentor!" She said. "All I know is that squirrelpaw may be joining, depends if her throat gets better." Owlpaw finished.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 7:09

OOC: The topic is not finished yet, so her throat did not get ripped out yet, so Owlpaw cannot possibly know this.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 7:10

Makes sence
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 13:27

"I don't know if I'll invite Spiderfur."Sprucepaw meowed.He sat down next to Owlpaw waiting for other cats to join them.

Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 13:49

Owlpaw looked at Sprucepaw. "Why not Sprucepaw?" She said curling her fluffy tail around her paws and gave Sprucepaw an acknowledged look. Her ice blue eyes were unreadable but she held a determined look.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 22:03

Sprucepaw looked at Owlpaw slightly confused but he quickly recovered,shaking his head."Well,Spiderfur is probably busy but...Well you never know"he meowed simply.He twitched his tail.This "patrol"wasn't really a patrol yet.

Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 1:36

Owlpaw nodded "that's true." Owlpaw said. "My mentor is not coming either. " She shuffled her paws. "Your also right this patrol isn't a patrol yet."
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 2:01

"Hey can I come!" Duskpaw called from across the clearing. Leaping to his paws he padded over to the group of apprentices waiting for a warrior. "I hope Palefoot can come."
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 2:19

OOC:Dude,you read my mind...Is owlpaw a mind reader,cos you can't do that.Plus what happened with Smokepelt that made no sense there was no way you could know he wasn't coming.Oh,yeah I'm not mod it's just the rules.

"Oh hey Duskpaw,I hope Palefoot comes too." he mewed.The tom rubbed his ear awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 4:33

OOC: MY BAD SORRY I READ YOUR POST WRONG OWLPAW IS NOT A MIND READER XD BUT I DO KNOW ABOUT THE SMOKEPELT THING BECAUSE I PM HIM AND HE SAID HE WON'T BE COMING AND IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF A TOPIC SO THAT GAVE ME A FULL RIGHT TO SHARE. (Couldn't tell you about smokepelt at the time)

Owlpaw nodded. "Yeah! Sure you can come!" Owlpaw groomed herself and curled her fluffy tail over her paws.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 12:42

OOC:It's just cos you said you invited him.He hasn't told you in the topic that he's not coming so Owlpaw wouldn't know that.She would of said something more like"I don't think Smokepelt is coming...He must be busy like Spiderfur.".Does that kinda make sense now.

IC:"Yay!Hey ,Duskpaw,you wanna go ona border maybe with Squirrelpaw and some other apprentices?"he meowed.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 12:53

"Yeah sure." Duskpaw meowed keeping his calm tone like always.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 13:45

"OK cool,maybe we should just make it a hunting trip...It doesn't look like anyone else is going to join." he meowed.Sprucepaw shuffled his paws.I wonder where Spottedpaw is,he thought.He hadn't seen her in awhile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)   OPEN PATROL (HUNTING) Empty

Back to top Go down

OPEN PATROL (HUNTING)