Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: ▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic   ▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 15:16

I had originally posted this on the Warriors Website Forums.

▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic MB

ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ.

тwo caтѕ мeeт. wнaт ѕeeмѕ lιĸe a нarмleѕѕ ғrιendѕнιp тυrnѕ ιnтo a dangeroυѕ and нearтвreaĸιng love. oυr тwo мaιn cнaracтerѕ,
мαρℓєяσσт and вírchlєαf, wιll тry all тнey can тo мaĸe тнeιr way тнroυgн тнe
deмandιng lιғe oғ a warrιor, and ѕтιll ĸeep тнeιr нearтѕ cloѕe.
тнιѕ ιѕ тнeιr ѕтory.

Main Clan Alliances:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RainClan:

Leader:
Ravenstar - Black, muscular tuxedo tom with green eyes.

Deputy:
Skysong - Light gray, silver she-cat with blue eyes. Mother of Maplepaw and Ebonypaw.

Medicine Cat:
Fallowheart - Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Warriors:
Thorntail - Yellow tabby tom with green eyes. Has a very pokey tail.
Mentor to: Ebonypaw
Wildwind - White tom with yellow eyes.
Grayfur - Smoky gray tom with one left amber and one right green eyes. Smokefur's twin.
Smokefur - Smoky gray tom with one left green eye and one right amber eye.
Mentor to: Hailpaw
Heatherpatch - Light brown she-cat with bright green eyes.
Butterflywing - Small white she-cat with ginger patches and a pink nose. Bright blue eyes.
Mentor to: Hazelpaw
Hawkfeather - Brown tabby tom with yellow eyes
Whitewhisker - Small white she-cat with sweet blue eyes
Sunstone - Bright yellow, well-built tabby tom with yellow eyes.
Mentor to: Maplepaw

Apprentices:
Maplepaw - Beautiful Light calico she-cat with bright, green eyes.
Ebonypaw - Pretty black calico she-cat with crystal blue eyes.
Hazelpaw - Ginger tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.
Hailpaw - Light gray, almost white, tabby tom with blue eyes.

Queens:
Mossdapple - Calico she-cat with yellow eyes.
Mother of Dawnkit, Morningkit, and Wolfkit.
Longshadow - Black and white she-cat with blue eyes.
Mother of Patchkit and Leafkit.

Elders:
Silentyowl - Mute Ginger tabby tom with green eyes
Rabbitpelt - Sandy tabby she-cat with amber eyes

SwiftClan:

Leader:
• Rowanstar - Brown tabby she-cat with one blue eye and one green eye.

Deputy:
• Brokenclaw - Dark gray tabby tom with yellow eyes. One paw's claws have been permanently torn off.

Medicine Cat:
• Deerstep - Very eager light brown she-cat with green eyes.
Mentor to: Icepaw

Warriors:
• Losteye - Blind dark ginger tabby tom with gray eyes.
Mentor to: Marshpaw
• Lightdawn - Yellow she-cat with amber eyes.
• Yellowpelt - Dark Yellow tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.
• Emeraldeye - Muscular Brown tabby tom with emerald green eyes.
Mentor to: Birchpaw
• Poppytail - Light Ginger she-cat with blue eyes.
• Blackfire - Muscular Pure black tom with red eyes.
Mentor to: Branchpaw
• Shrewfur - Light brown tom with one green eye and one yellow eye.

Apprentices:
• Birchpaw - Handsome brown tabby tom with bright green eyes.
• Icepaw - Sleek, pretty silver she-cat with shining blue eyes.
• Marshpaw - Dirty brown tom with hazel eyes.
• Branchpaw - Light brown paw with yellow eyes.

Queens:
• Forestsong - Brown tabby she-cat with bright green eyes.
Mother of Twistedkit, Branchpaw, and Marshpaw.
• Sharptalon - Rough dark ginger she-cat with piercing yellow eyes.
Mother of Crowkit, Silentkit, and Nightkit.

Elders:
• Fallenspark - Dark gray tabby she-cat with one amber eye and one yellow eye.

Minor Clan Alliances:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MountainClan:

Leader:
Mousestar - Small brown she-cat with green eyes.

Deputy:
Riverflow - Gray she-cat with blue eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Sparrowwing - Rare red calico tom with hazel eyes.
Mentor of: Smallpaw

DarkClan:

Leader:
Gorsestar - Dark ginger tabby tom with amber eyes.

Deputy:
Crystalgaze - Pure white she-cat with blue eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Ivytail - Brown tom with green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: ▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic   ▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 15:19

▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic Mapqt

RainClan territory has soft, green grass and few trees. It's full of streams and often has cloudy nights. On clear nights, fireflies come out and it's a very beautiful place. Fish and Water Vole are their main diets.

SwiftClan
territory is very open and full of different yellow plants, weeds, and grains. It has a River run though the middle. At the end of the river are a bunch of rapids. Many cats have died there. A great source of herbs is next to the Crystal River, on the way to , just don't fall in ! The land becomes marshy further down Crystal River. This is the border of DarkClan. Rabbit and Water Vole is the main diet.

DarkClan territory is often marshy and in some places, full of trees. They often climb these trees for pure training, as a result, they have very powerful limbs and are known for their tough battles. Their main diet consists of Frogs, Toads, and Sparrows.

MountainClan
territory is well... on a mountain. It's very rocky and consists of many trees. They often swim in the waterfall pool laying by their camp to keep cool, and roll in mud when the go hunting. Then come back and wash theirselves in the pool. The elders tell tales of their ancestors, those who used to live under a waterfall. Their main diet consists of snakes, squirrels, and many different birds.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tall Crystal
- Where the clans go to meet at the full moon for a time peace. A soft ground clearing with a sparkling wonder that reaches up to the sky. Has four smaller crystals for the leaders to look down at their cats. Behind these smaller crystals is a tunnel that leads to Moon Cave.

Moon Cave - A tunnel lead to a small cavern, where the most beautiful diamond lays in the middle of a small pool. In the roof of the cavern is a sky light that comes down and brings light to the pool. A cat must jump from stone to stone in the pool and touch it's nose to the diamond to share dreams with StarClan.

Three Corners - Where the borders of RainClan, MountainClan, and DarkClan meet. Due to three different clans being so close, it is often a place of tention for warriors, and fights can break how easily. However, the Medicine Cats from the three clans highly don't encourage this, for it is also a great source of herbs.

Rainy River - The main river that begins in RainClan territory

Sharp Shores and Rapid Rocks - Sharp rocks that stick out of the water, where the water runs faster then the fastest SwiftClan cat, and where any cat could be drown it. Both Known to be a grave for many cats.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: ▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic   ▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 15:21

Chapter One

'How could she do this too me? We've always been best friends, ever since the nursery.. We were always supposed to be together. Now how can we? She's only a few dens down, but it feels like she's at the edge of MountainClan. I like her so much, maybe even love her, but she has rejected me. She's rejected me for the stars. We can never be mates. And so close to Warrior-hood. StarClan ! My heart hurts, how could you tear me in half like this? How could you do this too me? I would give up the whole universe for you ! ... Icepaw? How could you?'

Birchpaw awoke with a jump. The light was shining into the brush den, and he found his vision too be quite blurry. Blinking, he sat up and felt a small tear run down his cheek and unto the ground. The small apprentice stared at it in wonder. He was crying in his sleep, and over the sleek, silver Medicine Cat Apprentice. His best friend. The tom frowned at himself. The most beautiful she-cat he had ever known. His face showed complete sadness before and as he looked around then den. Marshpaw was asleep on the other side in a batch of moss. With nothing for him, The tom stood up and walked out of the brush, flinching from the bright sunlight.
There was yelling and arguing. An obvious commotion. His eyes were now adjusted to the light, so he looked to the group of nearby cats. It was Rowanstar. She was furious, and yowling back and forth with Blackfire. The two looked like they would pounce on each other at any moment.
"How dare you?!" Her eyes were a harsh blaze. "You have no right command these cats, your as equal as every warrior here!"
"I deserve to be in charge! Your no great leader!" The tom yowled back and turned to the crowd. Quietly, Birchpaw padded up to the group, along with Losteye and Fallenspark. "Leaf-bare is coming! We lost Dappletree to hunger the last time the cold came."
Rowanstar felt her fur ruffle. "She gave up her life to feed the kits and elders. And she had respect! Not like I say as much for you!"
Blackfire didn't turn to look at her, instead he ignored his leader. "Would we rather lose more warriors to StarClan?" He raised his head high. "I say we go through as I planned. We MUST take the land across the Rainy River, near the Great Stone Bridge !"
"It's too close to their camp!" Yellowpelt stood up from her place in the clearing. Birchpaw noticed most of his clan were outside now. "RainClan would never allow it!"
"We have no choice. DarkClan is too strong right now. But we might have a chance with the fish-eaters." His dark gaze finally turned to Rowanstar. "So, are you going to let me do it?"
The she-cat lifted her lips up in s silent snarl, having to take a few moments to herself to decide. Birchpaw shook his head in disbelief, there would be no way. SwiftClan and RainClan had been enemies for so long. This may have been Blackfire's most mouse-brained idea yet. He knew that they would need food to feed the clan, but If they took more land from the RainClan... then... then...
"Alright." The leader's old voice shocked most of the clan. Poppytail and Lightdawn had gasped.
"Surely there's another way, Rowanstar." Shrewfur's eyes were wide. "I mean..."
"No." Her voice interrupted the younger warrior. "We have no choice, and we can't afford to lose anymore cats." A smug smile appeared on Blackfire's face. "I will go with the patrol, and we'll set up the new borders..." She glared at the black tom. "I assume your going with me?"
The tom nodded and walked over to his mate, Sharptalon.
Brokenclaw stepped forward, his eyes squinted. "I don't think this very wise..." The deputy caught sight of the she-cat's gaze, and took a step back. "But, I'll watch the clan while your gone."
Rowanstar nodded. "Thank you." Birchpaw wasn't sure, but he thought he could see a hint of defeat in her tired eyes. "Emeraldeye, grab your apprentice. Yellowpelt and Lightdawn come too." With a flick of her tail, she went to have a word with her deputy.
"Birchpaw!" The tom turned around to see his old friend come running out of the Medical Den, and he couldn't be sure to feel happy, or angry. "You can't go with them! You can't be a part of this! This isn't right!" Her voice was more of a plead.
'She doesn't want me...'
"I have to go, Icepaw." The tom stated bluntly. "We need this land to survive... Besides, the Leader's word is law."
"This will only lead to needless war!" Icepaw snapped back. "And this isn't Rowanstar's word, this is Blackfire's word. He has high favor, and our leader is becoming elder everyday."
Birchpaw pulled his ears back. "Maybe if you had chosen to stay in the same den as me, you would have a better say in things that don't involve herbs."
Icepaw gasped. "Birchpaw - W-Wha?" She shook her head in hurt and disbelief.
The tom turned around and ran to the small patrol, it seemed they were ready to leave.
"Let's go." Rowanstar meowed promptly and ran out of camp and into the fields. With Blackfire at her feet, the others followed. Birchpaw kept at his mentors side, pounding all his anger into the ground as he ran. Why couldn't she understand?

"This should be far enough." Rowanstar reported to her patrol, stopping at a lone area several fox-lengths away from their border by the Great Stone Bridge. "Start from here and end over there on the eastern border. We'll form a simple triangle. That should be enough to keep out bellies satisfied..."
Blackfire looked as if he were going to speak up against this, for he thought that they could gain so much more, but had received a look from Lightdawn and held his tongue. Birchpaw walked to a small patch of small grass that caught his fancy. It was wet with dew, and greener then Emeraldeye's gaze. The tom laid on the ground and rubbed himself against the soft plants, not particularly loving it. His pelt was getting wet, and it would take a while to dry. After the apprentice finished marking his scent, he started shaking his pelt until the drops of water flew off of him.
He didn't see the surprise coming, nor hear it or smell it. No one in his clan did. At least, not until it was too late. Out of the tall, healthy grass sprung many cats. Fiercely they yowled with their claws unsheathed, the enemies came at the SwiftClan cats one at a time. Out of the corners of his eyes, he saw it all.
Fwoosh! Blackfire was down.
Reow! Crash! Yellowpelt was down.
They were attacking in a row! And by the looks of it, he was next! A dark body came out of the undergrowth and straight at him. Birchpaw yowled as he flew back-words, a new weight on him. The tom's eyes flew wide in pain as sharp claws dug into his sides. Not a moment later, the tom was on the ground, wrestling with the stranger. Whoever is was, they just wouldn't let go! Furiously the cat aimed for Birchpaw's belly with their hind claws, but the SwiftClan apprentice simply couldn't let that happen. Rolling and spitting together, the Rainclan cat bit him on the shoulder. This was the chance he needed! Birchpaw let himself go limp.
The cat looked down at him in satisfaction, but after a few moments, it turned into horror. Proud of the win, but terrified they might have killed a cat. Not two seconds after the cat had stepped back, Birchpaw eyes flew wide in anger, and he was back on his feet. Completely unprepared, the RainClan cat was helpless as it was pinned to the ground. Staring down with his amber eyes, he had the chance to get a better look. It was a she-cat, about the same size as him. She had a calico pelt, with: Red, brown, and black patches. He thought he caught a grasp of her crystal blue gaze.
Something snapped in the tom's mind. This was Ebonypaw! She was the most skilled fighter out of all the apprentices in RainClan. Letting out a sharp hiss, he saw nothing but defiance in her eyes.

"Rowanstar!" A shocked yowl sounded from somewhere nearby. "How dare you even step foot in RainClan Territory! What gives you the gall to come here?!"
"This is now SwiftClan land!" Rowanstar shouted back. "Pass on the message, Skysong!" The leader shouted fiercely and tackled the enemy deputy. Even with old age, she was still a worthy opponent as ever. The fighting continued for several minutes, but it seemed for SwiftClan that every RainClan cat they chased off, 2 more came in it's place.
"This is impossible!" Lightdawn wailed.
"Don't give up!" Blackfire answered, up against two cats at once.

"Get off me!" Ebonypaw hissed through her teeth and swiped at Birchpaw's chest.
"I don't think so!" He spat back at brought his claws against her face. He found his paw was stuck for a moment, and shock ran through him. Ebonypaw wailed aloud, trying to throw him off. In urgency, he flew back-words and tugged until he was released. Birchpaw collasped on the ground, lifting his head to look at his paw. It was red, and tinged with the smell of fresh blood. Painful and throbbing, it felt like he had snagged a claw.
"AhhhhhhhHHhhhh!!" Ebonypaw's shrilling cry filled the clearing. Her paw was covering the area on her face where blood was gushing out. "I'm Bleeding! It hurts! Someone! StarClan!! Help me!" Unsure of what to do, and to frightened to remember Birchpaw, the she-cat thrashed around. She kept on screaming, unable to think about anything but the pain and how the red liquid was the only thing she was able smell. It was sickening, but Birchpaw didn't move at all, he was too shocked.

It was enough to stop all other cats from fighting.
"Ebonypaw!" Skysong gasped, pulling away from her fight from Rowanstar. "Oh StarClan! Oh my kit!" She rushed over to her daughter. The silver cat tried her best to calm the apprentice down, tears gathering in the deputy's eyes. The she-cat felt pure rage in her paws, like all of LionClan had risen into her soul. She longed too release it, but hearing her kit's screams kept her sane. Thorntail ran over to them. "Hurry! Take her to Fallowheart." She shouted. The yellow tom nodded, and a gray tom join him to guide their clan-mate back to camp as quickly as possible. She looked to Birchpaw in pure anger. "You!!"
Skysong jumped at the brown tabby with her claws unsheathed, and the apprentice was positive that his heart stopped. It wasn't a moment later that Emeraldeye had swiped at her from the side, forcing her to fly in the other direction. "Go Skysong!" He growled, "Leave SwiftClan territory now!"
Frantically, the she-cat turned her head to her warriors. With the three heading back to camp, they were out-numbered.
"We will be back!" She snarled. "And we will get revenge for this land, and for Ebonypaw!!" With one last death glance at Birchpaw she turned to the others. "Retreat, RainClan! Retreat!" With those last words, the water based clan had fled back into camp.
Blackfire and Yellowpelt were the only two too yowl, too celebrate their victory. Everyone else was either shocked or exausted. Lightdawn had a deep gash down her side, and Emeraldeye was looking at her wound. Fear shone in Rowanstar's gaze, what had they just done?
Birchpaw simply stared down at his paw, covered in fresh blood. He felt the worst combination of awe, disgust, and regret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic   ▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

▐░░ ωσи∂єяfυℓ мιѕтαкєѕ - Fanfic
Page 1 of 1