Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life and Death (Open)

Go down 
+2
hamster
Sombra
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Life and Death (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:32 pm

"Enough!" The deputy meowed icily, cutting off the apprentice's hysterical mewls, her tail lashed behind her wildly and her ears stood up high to appear menacing. She was used to apprentices making poor judgement calls, they were young after all, but it seemed that WindClan apprentices were lacking discipline. It was no surprise that a WindClan warrior had attacked one of their apprentices without their leader knowing. "Twistedpaw, all you can do for your mother is to take care of your sister. Take her to camp and make Cindercloud check over her. Duskpaw, Sprucepaw, take Heatherstripe to camp. She died kitting, there's nothing you can do for her except to allow for her clan to mourn her. Go, I must return to RiverClan."
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 7:23 pm

Twistedpaw nodded weakly and carried Stripedkit back to the camp.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Life and Death (Open) - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 11:18 pm

Sprucepaw looked at Ivyfall coldly.He sighed and nodded curtly, turning to Duskpaw."You gonna help me?"he meowed.The tom walked over to Heatherstripe's corpse and began to lick it clean.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Life and Death (Open) - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 2:44 am

"She's my mother as well of course!" there was anger in his meow but it was affectionate. Duskpaw licked fiercely and when her pelt was all clean, "I think we should take her back to camp now." Duskpaw stood up putting his mother under one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life and Death (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: Lone Stump-
Jump to: