Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a free soul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: a free soul   a free soul EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Tuki sat outside her twolegs house.She hated them,like she hated clan cats.Today she was leaving them,today she would no longer be a kittypet.Today,oh today would be a great day.Slowly she padded across the alley way,savouring every moment.The tabby cat looked back at her old home,she smiled darkly.

She was no longer confined she was free.And a free soul needed a new name.Her name was a kittypet's name and she was no longer a silly ,weak and foolish kittypet.Tuki needed a name that symbolised her perfectly.A name that suited her personality and appearence.And then it came to her,her name.She smiled it was perfect.At that moment the she-cat's name became Jaguar.

Jaguar padded further down the alley way,now she was truly free.She had a name of her own choice and had no master or leader.The tabby could join a clan but no,then she would no longer be free.Dogs barked and the screeches of rogues and kittypets fighting could be heard."Hello?"she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:50 am

Bat was padding along a fence, he had snagged another twoleg pelt to use for a nest. It hung in his mouth as he kept his tail high. He'd go hunting for rabbits later, cold weather would be chasing out most prey soon. He wasn't worried though, he lived with mice! The barn never had a shortage of them. It showed on him too, he was slim and muscles rippled under his black fur when he moved. He was far from sickly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 4:49 am

Raven stepped out from the shadows, she always liked the darkness. A scent of a kittypet lingered the air. "Hmm.. I'll check it out" She said to herself. She followed the smell to a cat, then hid in the nearest bush.

((Hey guys, can we make this thread the place where the rogues meet and decide to attack the clans together?))
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 4:56 am

OOC:OK I don't mind
IC:Strange smells filled Jaguar's nose and she could hear pawsteps close by.Slowly Jaguar turned around,her ears flat against her head.She seemed to be more on edge, but that was probably just her instincts."Hello?"she meowed again."Show yourself or I'll find you...and then I'll claw your eyes out!

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

a free soul Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:16 am

OOC: A rogue has more expirence than a Just-Become-Rogue-Kittypet! You can't claw my eyes out! XD

Raven watched from the distance as the cat hissed and flattened his ears. "How stupid I am, I forgot to keep my scent downwind." She murmured. She stepped out the bush with a grin on her face. "Greetings, kittypet. Seems like you have lost your way, the twolegs live over there." She said while pointing with her nose to the twolegs.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:25 am

Jaguar scoffed as the other cat suggested she was a kittypet."Twolegs?I know where they live and I know that is not my home."she spat.The She-cat sniffed again the cat she was talking to was not the only cat nearby.

OOC:No, I could but really I wasn't going to have Jaguar do it.Most house cats I know hunt and fight.The cat I based this character off has sent people to hospital and she's a house cat.She only has done this once but this was before she was even a year old.I think she'd have around the same experience, but most likely yes.

a free soul Giphy

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:38 am

OOC: ok.

Raven chuckled as the cat spat back. "So you're a tough one, aren't ya?" Raven watched as the cat sniffed the air. "Seems like someone else is here too." She said. "What's your name then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:47 am

The tabby's dark tipped ears flicked backwards and her tail twitched."My name's Jaguar,it's pretty obvious why I'm called that."she answered bluntly."Well,what's your name?"

a free soul Giphy

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 6:07 am

Bat heard the two cats argue and jumped off the fence to see what was going on, he traveled down the alleyway until his spotted them.. He dropped the twoleg shirt on a nearby crate and laid there in the shadows. If this was nothing of interest he'd leave.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 6:25 am

I'm Raven by the way. So Jaguar, have you always hated the clans? She asked in a spooky way.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:44 pm

"Why do you care?" she spat.Jaguar wasn't just going to tell Raven anything.

a free soul Giphy

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Bat chuckled a bit louder than he planned most likely alerting the two of them, he stood a padded out of the shadows. "She needs something obviously." he meowed, looking at Raven. He was older than both of them and he didn't have the kindest sounding voice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 4:38 am

"Greetings, rogue. Who are you?" She said after the cat stepped out, surprising her.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Jaguar looked over at Raven.She wasn't going to be doing anything for her."I'm not do anything."hissed bluntly.

a free soul Giphy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a free soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: a free soul   a free soul Empty

Back to top Go down