Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

Characters : [B]lackkit (widow) [Shadowclan, alive) | [M]ilkkit (weed) [Thunderclan, Alive] | [B]lackkit (swan) [Riverclan, alive] | [D]eerkit (dance) [Thunderclan, alive] [S]nowkit (bird) [Windclan, alive]
Clan/Rank : Warrior
Number of posts : 35

Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 11:31

"I dont know, do you!" she asked with a roll of her eyes. But then narrowed them as she stared into his eyes.

Whenever I start to break
So here I am lifting up my heart

If You can calm the raging sea
You can calm the storm in me
You're never too far away
You never show up too late
To the One who holds the stars
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 11:34

Frcaturedpaw flicked his tail irriatbly, "yes actually, I'm about to head out on a patrol and be useful unlike you two." He spat back, why were kits always getting in the way? He thought with a flick of his fluffy brown and black tail.

<<>>

Shatteredkit nudged Blackkit, and remained close. "Don't make him even more mad than he already is... I made a mistake." He mewed quietly, suddenly finding himself in fear around older cats. Oh how will I ever survive as an apprentice with him lurking around? He thought.

Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 RHCP_smolBlackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 RHCP2_smolBlackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

Characters : [B]lackkit (widow) [Shadowclan, alive) | [M]ilkkit (weed) [Thunderclan, Alive] | [B]lackkit (swan) [Riverclan, alive] | [D]eerkit (dance) [Thunderclan, alive] [S]nowkit (bird) [Windclan, alive]

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 11:37

Blackkit's fur soon laid flat, she sighed and looked at him. "Dont worry" she nudge him with a purr "I thought you were brave!"

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 11:43

Fracturedpaw scoffed and turned around, following the unknown patrol out of camp.

<<>>

Shatteredkit glanced at Blackkit with a smile, "you think so?" That was enough to make him feel better.

Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 RHCP_smolBlackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 RHCP2_smolBlackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 11:44

Blackkit purred with a nod. "Of course! Your the most brave's cat I know!"

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 12:01

Shatteredkit smiled, "thank you." He replied, a nuzzled her cheek, showing his honest thanks.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 12:08

Blackkit purred as she nuzzled him back. "Your welcome" she said with a blush.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3