Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

Characters : [B]lackkit (widow) [Shadowclan, alive) | [M]ilkkit (weed) [Thunderclan, Alive] | [B]lackkit (swan) [Riverclan, alive] | [D]eerkit (dance) [Thunderclan, alive] [S]nowkit (bird) [Windclan, alive]
Clan/Rank : Warrior
Number of posts : 35

Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:29 am

A black she-kit was sitting down by herself. Her pelt was pure black she-cat with a dark, almost blackish ginger muzzle. Her eyes travled around the room hopping for someone to talk too

Whenever I start to break
So here I am lifting up my heart

If You can calm the raging sea
You can calm the storm in me
You're never too far away
You never show up too late
To the One who holds the stars
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Shatteredkit was nearby, messing around with a dead leaf. He was rather bored of the leaf, it didn't provide much entertainment. He huffed, sitting upright now and letting the leaf drift away in the light breeze. He scanned the camp clearing, unsure what to do.

Just till he noticed another kit, one he didn't recognize. Perfect! He thought, someone to play! He bounded over to the kit on stubby dark legs. "Hello!" He mewed happily, "who are you?" He asked in a high tone, cocking his head as he spoke.

Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) RHCP_smolBlackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) RHCP2_smolBlackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

Characters : [B]lackkit (widow) [Shadowclan, alive) | [M]ilkkit (weed) [Thunderclan, Alive] | [B]lackkit (swan) [Riverclan, alive] | [D]eerkit (dance) [Thunderclan, alive] [S]nowkit (bird) [Windclan, alive]

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Blackkit jumped and turned her eyes on Shatteredkit "Hello!" she smiled shyly. "I'm Blackkit, you?"

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Shatteredkit smiled, seeing that she was friendly. "I'm Shatteredkit, but soon, I'll be an apprentice!" He spoke with excitement, yellowish-green eyes sparking with pride at the thought of being able to train.

Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) RHCP_smolBlackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) RHCP2_smolBlackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Blackkit giggled with a purr "That's great!" she told him with a sparkle in her eye. "I cant wait to be an apprentice!" she smiled shyly.

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:08 pm

"Me either," Shatteredkit mused, then turned to face the younger she-kit. "When we're both apprentices, we should train together!" He piped, his tail flicking high in the air with enthusiasm at the idea.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Blackkit giggled with a blush. "I would like that!" Her bright amber eyes sparkled happily as she smiled at him

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Shatterkit couldn't help but notice how happy she seemed around him, and that blush, could she have a crush on him? He smiled, a pretty okay with the idea. "Just think, catching prey, battling, it'll be great!"

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 5:57 pm

He's pretty cute and a little handsome thought Blackkit with a giggle. "Yeah! That would be the best! Swimming together too!!" her amber eyes sparkled.

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:00 pm

It quickly crossed his mind that they would learn how to swim, which meant they would be fishing to. Fishing! RiverClan was the only clan that knew how to fish and swim, and actually enjoy it. He loved being special in that manner, maybe even, he could brag to the other apprentices at gatherings once he was ranked up.

Glancing back at Blackkit, he realized he had been pretty deep in thought. He offered her a smirk, seeing her eyes sparkle.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Blackkit watched him as he was in deep thought, finally her returned her smirk. "What?" she laughed.

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:05 pm

"Just daydreaming." He replied simply. It was true.

"Do you want to play a game?" He asked, an idea crossing his mind. They had talked so much about being apprentices, so perhaps they could pretend to do what apprentices do, or even warriors!

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Blackkit nodded with a smile, she stood up with a flick of her tail. "What game do you want to play?"

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Shatteredkit glanced behind him, eyeing a small stone that stood a few paces away. He looked back to Blackkit, "see that stone over there? Pretend it's a mouse." He smirked, his tail flicking playfully.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
RavenConspiracy

RavenConspiracy

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Blackkit nodded as she looked at it, she went down in a crouch. Her eyes eyed the stone. "Mouse" she whispered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)   Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackkit of Riverclan needs friends (Open!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: