Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0

Go down 

Who do you pick?
Hazepaw
Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0 Vote_lcap25%Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Littlebrook
Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0 Vote_lcap75%Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0 Empty
PostDay Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0

The winner of Bracket Sept is...

Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0 Ffd9da10
Thrushstar

Bracket Huit

Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0 E8a484aebc79cf610cd8e98c7541843c
Hazepaw
Who's notable achievements are that she is an awesome hunter.Tigerflower's adopted daughter.First caught prey at two moons old.Silver Bengal.Parents ditched her.Is crazy independat.Mentors Adderfur and Mudfoot.

VS

Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0 Little10
Littlebrook
Who's notable achievements are that she was trained by Leaopardfang (Before DF) and Magpiewing (During DF). Has been extrememly loyal. Fought in the battle against the Dark Forest. My longest living (and fav) kitty of mine. cx
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0 :: Comments

Midnee
Re: Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0
Post Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 1:18 by Midnee
Hazepaw saved Flamekit too,and tried to save Moonpaw.Sorry I'm just saying this but it happened after I submitted my form.

Day Eight - WCC Popularity Contest 2.0

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: