Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cross-Clan Friendship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cross-Clan Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Cross-Clan Friendship   Cross-Clan Friendship EmptyNovember 1st 2016, 2:33 am

That's right, I'm looking for a cross-clan friendship. No relationship, just two good buds being buds for now //shot.

I'm looking for someone to be buds with my daughteroo, Kestrelpaw. She's a pretty little tortie who is clever and quite reasonable. She isn't as fanatical about the warrior code, though is 100% committed to StarClan. After all, she'd grown up with stories about StarClan fighting the Dark Forest.

They'll meet at the border so it'll have to be an RC/SC cat. She's a little cynical, but will warm up once she sees your cat is reasonable and good.

Depending on how things pan out, I'd like to make friendships for my other cats too, but who knows ;)
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Clan Friendship   Cross-Clan Friendship EmptyNovember 1st 2016, 3:58 am

Wolfpaw sure needs some friends :3

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Clan Friendship   Cross-Clan Friendship EmptyNovember 1st 2016, 4:31 am

Hell yeah. Let's do dis. I'll make the topic tonight ;) once Kestrelpaw officially joins WC. I forgetti my place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross-Clan Friendship   Cross-Clan Friendship Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross-Clan Friendship
Page 1 of 1