Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 13:04

Sitting down and trying to copy Spottedkit's grooming style, she meows, "Twistedkit. Don't tease me about my name. It is only because my tail is crooked."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 13:48

Sprucekit stumbled backwards as Spottedkit batted at him from all angles.The moment the she-cat stopped he breathed a sigh of relief. The tom panting heavily looked up,to see another kit around there age with a crooked tail.."Hi,Twistedkit.I'm Sprucekit,"The dark tom mewed.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 14:12

The tom seemed to accept her. "Hi, Sprucekit." She was happy to see so many welcome faces in the clan. "When do you become an apprentice?"

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 17:20

Sprucekit shrugged.The tom gave a yawn and stretched,his muscles rippled underneath."A moon,I think,I don't really know."He meowed

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 17:53

Twistedkit looked around. She had not realized how small the den had gotten.  Brindlepaw, Willowpaw, Halfpaw, Spottedpaw, and Rippedpaw's apprentice ceremony had just ended, and the den no longer felt small and stuffy. "What do you think your warrior name would be? I think mine would be Twistedtail."

Grammarly hates me. Twister Tail? Twisted knit? Den=men?
Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Characters : Living: [S]: Spottedpaw [D]: Duskkit [L]: Larkkit [R]: Rainkit
Clan/Rank : [S]WindClan/Apprentice 20/80 [D]ShadowClan/Kit 5/15 [L]: SkyClan/Kit 5/15
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 18:16

Closed now to Spottedpaw and Rippedpaw

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood on Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 6:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 19:05

OOC:Why just you and rippedpaw?Can't you make an new topic for you too also,in this topic you are still Rippedkit and Spottedkit.This is all very confusing as in this rp we r now in the nursery or just a any den when we were in camp and we r all still kits in this topic.Also I'm not mod but I am really confused right now.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Clan/Rank : [S]WindClan/Apprentice 20/80 [D]ShadowClan/Kit 5/15 [L]: SkyClan/Kit 5/15
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 6:26

OOC: I closed it to Rippedpaw and I because this topic is open to all kits and queens, and we are apprentices. Also, it might get confusing if we are kits in this topic and apprentices in another if both topics are set in the same timeline. That's all.

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 13:49

OOC:I know but the rules say if you made a topic as a kit you can still roleplay in it as a kit.

Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 14:06

OOC: Oh, didn't know that. I prefer not to, though, if you don't mind. It feels weird.

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)   Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit Life (Open to all kits and Queens)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3