Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]   Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 9:25

Ooc: Basically, if you haven't already signed up, jus have your character here and then add their information in the plot page.

Bat, after much encouragement, had left the barn to go out into the twolegplace. The scents reminded him of his short lived kithood. He traveled through alleyways and gardens. The sun was high in the air with no clouds for once. He peered into a pile of discarded twoleg things before carrying on his way.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]   Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 11:58

Spider dripped over next to the black tom, smiling slily, her huge, dust coloured eyes wide. It was no secret that the slender she-catbwas half mad, but she could fight or patch a wound without problem. "Ooooh Bat, what'cha looking after?"  she mewed, looking over his shoulders into the pile of two-leg trash.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]   Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 12:23

Bat whirled around at the call of his name, bumping his muzzle unceremoniously with her's before taking a step back. "Erm.. how do you know my name?" He thought about whether he had been in the twolegplace lately. He knew he hadn't. Too busy with Pepper's health to leave her alone until now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]   Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 12:48

Spieer blinked warmly, and there was a trace of surprised embarassment to the muzzle-bumping event between them. "Thought I'd make a guess. Word flies fast around these lands. Everyone knows they don't have an asured life, so they just get the rumours going. Better safe than sorry. Or better insane than worried." he grinned and pushed her muzzle in a half joke, half flirtacious way into the tomcat's drifting off a few pawsteps away.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]   Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 13:12

"I guess so.." he said before answering her previous question. "I didn't really search through it but sometimes there's something good there." he mewed. "No food but, things to make a home are useful too." Bat said calmly. "We have to stay warm somehow." he chuckled.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]   Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 23:51

Spider beckoned him to follow her with a flick of her tail. She padded openly through the dark two-leg alley, trotting joyfully on the stone, edges ocassionally hurting her pads,,but that didn't really matter to Spider. "Then you've come to the right place. Here, you can findnwhatever you want, from mice and scraps of two-leg food, to matterials to cuddle in at night!" she cheered proudly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]   Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 13:22

Bat followed after her, his tall form causing him to loom over most things. His icy eyes squinted in the dark. He listened to her list off the things abs couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, mice are the last thing I need.. I practically sleep alongside them!" he tom said with a smile. "Twoleg pelts seem like a good idea to have for nests though.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]   Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 15:55

Boomp stop b.u.m.p.i.n.g topics and just be patient -Pika}

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]   Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 0:18

Spider giggled. "I would gladly take your place, buddy." she grinned as she picked her way through scraps of two-leg pelts and food. She flicked her tail, before she hopped on a cold, stone wall, on the other side, thunderous dog barking tore the air and claws were scrapping the wall after the she-cat, but she didn't flinch. "Come.".

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]   Getting Warmer...   (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Warmer... (Open) [The Union Recruitment Plot]
Page 1 of 1