Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Union [Canceled]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

The Union [Canceled] Empty
PostSubject: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 9:48

Well, I've change this plot to something much simpler. Just a simple rouge clan. Still under the name of The Union. I just need cats to fill spots and then I'll make a topic for the first time they meet.

They will be located in the Abandoned Barn.

Roster:

Leader: Bat

Deputy: Wink

Med Cat: Spider

Med Cat App:

Warriors

Apprentices:

Kits:

Elders: Pepper

Kay, so, namewise you can either have a name that goes along with clan rules or just a rouge name. Other than that, the rules and requirements for the ranks are the same.

Name:

Last edited by Leafy Greens on Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:18; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 10:37

Name: Joker

Future Head Of: WickedClan (Abandonned Barn) Head Of Claws

Why They Should Be: Because he's mad, but in a strange way, sane. Because a clan needs not sane leaders, but once in a while evil and murderous leaders. And because we didn't have a crazy one yet :3

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰

Last edited by Bun Bun on Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 1:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 11:11

While I like the premise of an unstable leader. It would make sense with this being the first cat to leader but I have a few things that need to be clarified.
First, "The Head Of:" is a thing you and to sign up for the positions that being in with it (Head Of Battlea and Head Of Claws are open. Put something about their strength for Claws or how smart they are for )

Second WickedClan is kind of a red flag but I don't really mind. But you don't have to have a 'clan' name if you want to change it.

Third By mad in a sane way, do you mean he is sadistic or takes things to the extreme or something? Just wondering.

Fourth You'll be the leader of the RiverClan barn right? I wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 1:32

So, I'll be leader of the RC abandonned barn.

Yeah, he's sadistic.

Oops, Head of Claws

Edited ~

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 1:59

No prob, added to roster. Once we get a few more, I'll have a topic for things to officially get started.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 11:08

Bump, changes were made.]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 11:18

Name: Wink

(He might be made in place of someone very soon. Probably Fallow or Olive.)

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 11:44

Addead

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 13:13

Name: Spider

Killed a rogue, made another one :3

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 13:38

Gotcha. Also, Pepper will mentor Spider until she knows everything. She'll probably end up assisting Spider with stuff later on.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 14:03

Oh, and then I get to pick the next appeentice, or are there going to be votes like for regular medmapprentices?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 14:12

It's just sign ups right now. The next apprentice might be based off votes if this gets a lot of people.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 15:45

I'll put up a topic for the high ranks to meet.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 10:49

Intense bumpage]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:17

I'm not going to continue this plot anymore. I've tried lots of things to make this something people want to join and even changed it entirely from multiple locations to just one but it just doesn't seem to work. This plot was decided when I first made Pepper but I don't want to waste time anymore and the first attempt took me a month to organize. From now on Pepper's plot as well as Bat's plot will not involve anything like the Union. Small simple sign ups might happen but they are unlikely. Suggestions for any plots or needed roles in other sign ups are welcome just PM me.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Union [Canceled]   The Union [Canceled] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Union [Canceled]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: