Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) Empty
PostSubject: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 8:06

Her first day as a mentor. Heatherstripe couldn't deny she was excited, and she couldn't have asked for a better apprentice. She'd make Emberfall proud, with Auburnpaw. The silver tabby nuzzled her apprentice, trying to wake her from her slumber. "Psst, Auburnpaw. Wake up. I know it's early, but we're starting your training today." She'd always enjoyed mornings, and she chuckled to herself wondering if her apprentice would share her enthusiasm. Granted, it was Auburnpaw. That cat was always enthusiastic.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 8:22

Auburnpaw jolted up as Heatherstripe woke her up from her dream-less slumber. Good, having no dreams to tell around in morning always made the she-cat furious as a kit. "Yay!" she squeaked as she creeped out of the apprentices' den after her mentor. Besides being her mentor, Heatherstripe was her aunt as well, and she felt more comfortable around her than if her mentor would have been someone else.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 8:31

Heatherstripe smiled at Auburnpaw's excitement. She'd be a handful, she could already tell! "I hope you got a good night's sleep!" she laughed. "I'm taking you out on a dawn patrol, and while we're out there, I'll show you the ShadowClan border, and hunting skills. Sound good?"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 8:34

Au urnpaw nodded vigurously. "Yes, sir! Ma'am. Heatherstripe." the apprentice said, her voice dying in an embarrassed whisper as she finished her words. The two cats padded into the open and were soon near the ShadowClan border.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 8:38

Heatherstripe looked to her apprentice. It hadn't seemed like long ago when she'd been here with Cedarfur, but then, she'd been the apprentice and him the mentor. It gave her the strangest feeling of déjà vu. "We'll renew the scent markings, and then we'll travel a bit further along and practice hunting. Be careful not to cross over the border Auburnpaw. Now, can you tell me what you know about ShadowClan?"

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 11:25

"That they smell awfully!" the apprentice groaned and shook her head with disgust. Then she gave her mentor and i nocent look and a playful smile.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 16:59

Heatherstripe laughed. "I can't deny that. But that's their smell, and you need to know it whether you like it or not. ShadowClan's territory is very muddy, and the cats there a good attackers at night, so you need to be very careful here after dark. Got that?"

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 6:45

Auburnpaw raised her eyes in surprise. "That's odd." she commented before taking a few bouncing steps and smiled again. "And now we'll hunt? Pretty please?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 6:53

"Alright then." Heatherstripe smiled again, scanning the moors for any prey. She spotted a plump rabbit in the distance. Perfect. "Do you see that rabbit over there?" she gestured with her tail. "Well, rabbits will hear you before you can see them, unless you're really, really quiet. And if they get away, they're incredibly fast. So, when you hunt one, you can't make a sound. This is the hunting crouch." The silver tabby crouched down, nodding at her apprentice to do the same. "Then, you'll very quietly sneak up on the rabbit, and then....you pounce!"

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 7:00

Auburnpaw nodded quietly and dropped in the crouch, so quickly that her belly hit the ground with a thud and her paws ached from the impact. She shook her head to dismiss the pain and crouched again, this time carefully, and crept quietly forwards, until she reached the rabbit. Then the young she-cat pounced, sinking her claws in the rabbit and dispatching it clumsily, but beaming with pride.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 7:15

"Excellent," Heatherstripe beamed. "You may want to work on your balance a little, though. I'll tell you what - I want you to have a look around and to find some more prey. Catch it and bring it back to me. I'll hunt alongside you, if you have any questions."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)   Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Auburn Heather (Training closed for Bun Bun)
Page 1 of 1