Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heather's Training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Heather's Training. Empty
PostSubject: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 19:13

Featherstar padded quickly towards the apprentice's den, before the sun had barely struck dawn. "Heatherpaw!" She called.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 20:38

Out of the apprentice's den poked Heatherpaw's head. Her eyes were droopy, and she yawned widely before speaking.
"What is it?" she asked lazily, taking her time in padding out of the entry.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyMon 23 May 2011 - 18:24

"We're going hunting today, so you might want to blink the sleep out of your eyes and get going, or you're going to miss your food!" She exclaimed, padding briskly out of camp.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyMon 23 May 2011 - 20:08

Immediately, the apprentice was awake. She caught up to Featherstar quickly, suddenly all eyes.
"You're gonna teach me how to hunt?" she asked, not waiting for an answer. "This is so exciting! Now, if I ever get lost, I can find food for myself. Plus, I can feed my clan. Windclan will never be hungry again!"
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 16:32

Featherstar smiled and opened her mouth, catching a scent on the horizon. "What do you smell?" She asked.

OOC: Since you know how to use the dice, skip that part and just catch the rabbit :3

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 16:36

OoC: She should miss the first time, though, since she's just learning (:

Heatherpaw did as she saw Featherstar doing, and immediately caught a familiar scent.
"Rabbit!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 16:57

Featherstar nodded. "Now crouch down like this. Make sure your scent is down wind from the rabbit though, and if it's ears go up, be cautious. Sometimes they run, and you have to chase them. There." She whispered, a rabbit nibbling at a berry bush.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:03

The apprentice did as her mentor had told her, crouching downwind of her prey. In the long grass, Heatherpaw looked much like a dark rock. Slowly, she crept forward. Suddenly, the rabbit shot off, Heatherpaw scrabbling after it too late. Angrily, she flattened her black ears to her small head, trudging back to where Featherstar was waiting.
"It heard me," she pouted, slumping to a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:08

"Step lightly. Practice always makes perfect. Try to catch a new scent." She purred, remembering be frustrated.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:12

Sighing, Heatherpaw got back to her feet and scented the air. This time, the scent was one that was rare, but still recognizeable: field mouse. Eagerly, the apprentice stalked towards it, making sure to step lightly, to keep low, and to stay downwind. As she pounced, the mouse sqeaked in shock, but was soon caught under her paws. It squirmed, and suddenly, Heatherpaw was at a loss of what to do.
"How do I kill it?!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:14

"Break the back bone, but don't break the skin. We want to keep it clean!" She said, running up to the apprentice.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:21

Trembling, Heatherpaw bit into the neck of the mouse, and it was instantly still. She stepped back, her eyes huge.
"Wow." That was all she could manage.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:22

"You can officially hunt. Since it's your first kill, and the pile is already stocked, take it for yourself." She purred.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:24

What an accomplished feeling she was getting. Gratefully, Heatherpaw took a bite from the mouse.

OoC: I still have battle and. . uh, a border thingy? I can't remember requirements >:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Training.   Heather's Training. Empty

Back to top Go down

Heather's Training.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: