Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Everything I knew was a bitter lie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Everything I knew was a bitter lie Empty
PostSubject: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 20:22

I think it is time for Snowstorm to figure out about CrowXPoppy. Crowstar and Poppysong could go out alone, and Snowstorm asks Crowstar, "Where've you been?" He says something like "Hunting". She follows them one time and sees them together. They go back, and a day later, she asks crowstar, "Do you love me." After he answers, she explodes and yells at him. Either she scratches him at the end of anger, or he scratches her and she goes all like "Screw you!". Either way she'll run away. OPTIONAL: She meets a rogue and falls in love with him.

I recommend you read the IC of this plot, it'll be a real treat, I promise you
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 22:02

I have an idea to add to this plot- Snowstorm could hold a grudge against the CrowXPoppy kits, Breezepaw and Thornpaw. If she ends up coming back, she could take it out on them or something
Oh! Maybe Nettletail could visit and taunt her from the dark forest! Bring back my angsty bab for a bit.
I'm just full of crappy ideas right now. Wanna go with one of them or nah?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 12:50

Both sound great. I think you should bring in Nettletail the night she runs. That way the angry dail goes from boiling to insanity.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 15:39

Fun! >:)
Just flick me a topic when you're ready

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 16:38

I'll pm Error and Icee first.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 17:15

Mkay :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything I knew was a bitter lie
Page 1 of 1