Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 0:51

Smokeface nodded and snorted quietly. "Such a brave, fine warrior, with a mind so sharp and claws even sharper!" the tomcat started to say, adopting a loud and amazed voice.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 7:31

"Yeah!" Fallowpaw attempted to gallop ahead of Smokeface, instead barely doing so and nearly tripping over her own paws.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 17:04

Morningfog rolled her eyes and trotted ahead of them, her tail high as she did so. "Don't let her ego get too big, she might try to fly next.." She went further ahead to check out the river.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 17:10

"I'd most likely turn into a fox." the warrior joked then saw as the she-cat bounded a bit aead and he used that moment to dart after her, leaving Fallowpaw a little bit behind. He found himself next to her besides the surface of the river and suddenly flushed with embarrassement and was unsure what to say. The  a sentence spilled of his mouth.

"You look very nice."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 17:12

"Aw, come on!" Fallowpaw laughed, springing onto her mentor's back, but failing, tumbling over like an over-excited kit. "You're no fun!" She scoffed playfully. It wasn't true, but honestly, boy did Fallowpaw like to have fun. She then blinked. She let out a huff, as if she were about to say something teasing.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 17:38

Morningfog was surprised by the sudden compliment, she smiled and open her mouth to speak before Fallowpaw tackled her. She tried to keep herself from falling into the river and failed miserably with a large splash. The warrior's head appeared above the water as she swam to the riverside.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 17:40

Fallowpaw chuckled. "Sorry," she apologized, rather guiltily.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 17:47

Smokeface, just as he lightened up with encouragement to speak even more with Morningfog, widened his eyes in fury as he saw the apprentice tackle the she-cat. He spat angrily and he helped Morningfog up, ignoring Fallowpaw deliberately.

(Wait, is Fallowpaw cruching on Smokeface?)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 18:00

Morningfog chuckled and shook out her fur. "Hey, I'll have to get in again to catch fish won't I?" She mewed, Smokeface's sudden frustration unsettled her and gave her all the more reason to make the mood happy again. The she-cat smiled at Smokeface, "I'm flattered by the way." she said before looking into the water for fish, though, they were probably scattered now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 21:04

Fallowpaw glanced at Smokeface. "Wh-What's up?" She stammered awkwardly, shuffling her paws as she backed away. His protectiveness made her feel all the more like she was doing something wrong, and she looked to the ground, gaze clouding.

(Nah, just playful.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2