Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Derping Round Camp [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

Derping Round Camp [open] Empty
PostSubject: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 16:22

Dragging a smallish rabbit into camp, setting it down the she-cat wasn't to impressed with her morning hunt. Not being entirely hungry herself, Minteyes walked over to the warrior den and laid down right outside the entrance. With some hope someone would try to strike up a conversation with her.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 16:33

"Minteyes?" The muffled mew of Falconfang came from the back of the warrior's den, where the brown-furred tom was just waking up from a nap. "Hey, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 16:37

"The truth? Actually nothing." The only thing that changed about her body was her head, it rose as the tom appeared out of the darkness behind her.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 16:41

Falconfang got up and padded to his fellow warrior, sitting down next to her and yawning. "Sorry, I just finished a nap. I guess there isn't a tremendous amount to do around here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 16:51

"Nope, not really." Still laying down she rolled onto her back. Thinking back now growing up wasn't all that fun. Being a kit was good, time was endless and the fun was everlasting, well in theory. Sighing she looked up at Falconfang, "You've been a warrior longer than me, what did you do before I became a warrior?" Maybe the tom would have an idea for fun.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 17:05

Falconfang thought for a moment, whipping his fluffy tail back and forth. "Hmm... well, when I wasn't training with Duststorm, I usually just tried to talk to my clanmates. I would see how long it would take for me to give up," he chuckled softly. "Only now that I'm a warrior have I found the courage to talk to others."
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 17:19

"Yes you shy weren't you." Minteyes mewed softly, she giggled at the thought of when she first began to talk to Falconfang.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 17:26

The young warrior felt his fur grow a bit hot in embarrassment. "Yeah, but it's not as bad now," he reassured her... or himself, he didn't quite know. "You know, there is something we could do."
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 17:34

Minteyes batted at the tom's shoulder. Nodding in agreement to how his willingness to speak to others has gotten much better since then. At the sound of Falconfang saying there was something that could ease the boredom, the she-cat jumped to her paws. "What is it?"

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 18:06

"We could race," he mewed, nodding his head beyond the camp. "See who's faster," he smirked. "Or rather, how badly I'll defeat you."
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 15:58

Strutting around the tom she listened, "I like that idea! I haven't raced in forever." Exaggerating of course, but it had been a long time since she did. Nodding, she liked to prove herself and obviously it would be her who won. Minteyes chuckled as her tail and chin were high in the air. "Yea okay." Sarcasm danced off her tongue. "To where and starting where?"

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:

Last edited by Running [Minteyes] on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 16:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 16:00

"From the edge of camp," he motioned to a specific spot, "to... out there, by that rock," he again pointed out to a rock in the distance. "Whoever reaches there first wins."

OoC: Yeahhh, the map didn't really help me with landmarks, so I just chose "rocks that are in the area."
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 16:04

Nodding butterflies slowly started to fill her stomach. She knew if she didn't win or at least tie him than he would bring it up for everything. Trotting out to the edge of camp Minteyes looked at Falconfang, "Who says go?"

OoC: Hehe okay

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 16:23

"I will," he mewed, glancing at her out of the corner of his eye. This would be fun! He didn't get to be around the only Windclan cat his age a lot. "You ready?
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 16:44

"Alright." Bounced on her paws the same feeling overcame her when she saw her prey. Nodding she focused on the pile of rocks and waited for the word to be said.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Derping Round Camp [open]