Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hail and Rain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hail and Rain Empty
PostSubject: Hail and Rain   Hail and Rain EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 10:13

Hailkit sighed, her long blue-ish black and white fur ruffling up as a strong wind blew past. The air felt dense, cold, and gave the feeling off darkness that wasn't far off. Her blank blue baby eyes looked up at the sky, smoky grey dark clouds loomed in. Another strong gust of wind sent scattered leaves from the ground and Dust into the air. Hailkit Shivered a little, though her fluffy pelt sort of kept some warmth. "It sure is getting cold.." She said to herself, her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Hail and Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail and Rain   Hail and Rain EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 10:32

Smokeface purred gleefully as he neared the kit. He set his friendly eyes on Hailkit and blinked warmly. "Smokeface." heresented himself proudly, holding on to the sweet taste of his warrior name, freshly earned. And yet it surprised him that he already had an apprentice. Things in RiverClan weren't going very well.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hail and Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail and Rain   Hail and Rain EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 10:43

Hailkit had been spacing out as she watched the sky until an obviously older cat. She turned her head, some sort of depressed sadness still emerged and could be seen in her eyes though it didn't matter. Life wasn't fair and that was what she knew. "I-I am hailkit." She greeted him.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Hail and Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail and Rain   Hail and Rain EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 1:30

"Nice to meet you." the warrior purred and shivered at the cood breeze. 'If it's going to rain, promise me you go inside, okay?" he told the kit and settled himself next to her.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hail and Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail and Rain   Hail and Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Hail and Rain
Page 1 of 1