Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) Empty
PostSubject: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Boom! Thunder roared in Badgerkit's ears and lightning soon followed, flashing in his eyes. He sat out in the middle of camp in the pouring rain. He hated the nursery. Nobody liked him, and he couldn't figure out why. Cloudykit especially hated him. He remembered back about tormenting her. She deserved it! She is nothing like us! Nobody likes her! They are just saying they do because they know I hate her and they want me to be mad! He frustratedly stomped his paw in a mud puddle, causing it to splash all over him and get his pelt dirty. Badgerkit was soaking wet and shivering, but he didn't care. As long as he wasn't near any other cat, he was fine.

Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) Image13

Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Cloudykit flinched at the sound of thunder. She saw the lightning and peered out of the nursery, but quickly tried to hide her obvious white fur. She saw one of her bullies outside, someone who looked angry beyond belief. And she immediately wanted to apologize or something.
Cloudykit crawled out of the nursery and sneaked out to Badgerkit, shivering once from the first feel of the cold rain. "Badgerkit, you look like me when I got here! Come on inside. You'll get sick."

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Badgerkit turned to Cloudykit. "I don't care. I want to get sick! Nobody would care if I did, anyway." He turned back around and stared at nothing, shivering.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Cloudykit sneaked to his side and gave him a soft look. "I would. So would a lot of others, especially your family and the medicine cats. And especially me."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Badgerkit flinched at the word "family". He growled. "I barley have a family, all I have is a mom. And also, why would you even care? It's not like you like me anyway. And, we both know that I don't like you." He rubbed his paw in some mud, making designs in the soft dirt.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Cloudykit smiled. "She loves you, though. Like my mom loves me." She scooted closer. "And I like you too. I don't have any reason not to like you, Badgerkit. But...can we take this inside?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Badgerkit was surprised. What does she mean by like me? Is she in love with me? He turned his head to Cloudykit, but it was extremely close to her face, so he turned his head back to the way it was. No, I think she only mean as a friend. But why would she want to be my friend? "Cloudykit, you do have a reason not to like me! I was the one making fun of you the other day! Why do you still want to be my friend?" He got quieter as he spoke his last sentence. Badgerkit kept pawing at the mud.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:18 am

"Because I know you're just not used to seeing cats like me. And I know that there's good in every cat, even if they don't show it." She used her paw to gently try and wipe some mud from Badgerkit's fur. "We share a home. We should at least be friends. After all, this is the biggest, most loving family I've ever had. It would be wrong to hate any cats here."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:50 am

Badgerkit looked up at Cloudykit. "Well...I guess we could be friendes," He mumbled, then stood up. "Lets go back to the nursery, Its much warmer in there."

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 am

"Yes, please!" she said before standing. She gave a laugh and ran back into the shelter. After shaking off loose mud, she awaited Badgerkit so they could talk- and maybe she could help him get rid of some of that mud.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:55 am

Badgerkit slowly followed Cloudykit inside. He shook himself off, splattering mud on everyone in the nursery. He didn't feel like saying sorry. Some mud still stuck to his fur, but he didn't care. He walked over to a warm, comfy spot and waited for Cloudykit to sit next to him.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:57 am

Cloudykit sat next to him and, without saying anything, began to help clean his fur. She cleaned off his head first, and gave him sympathetic looks whenever she paused to look him over.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Badgerkit felt a little awkward with another cat cleaning his fur, but he shook it off. He was actually grateful for Cloudykit's kindness. "Thanks," He whispered. Then, he moved a bit closer to the other kit, hoping for some of her warmth.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:04 pm

Cloudykit pressed close to him, then began cleaning what she could. When she finished, she smiled. "You really got dirty, Badgerkit, but I'm glad you're okay. You're not sick yet, and you weren't hit by lightning!" She tried to joke, and gave a small laugh. Please, she thought, please let me in.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Badgerkit laughed a tiny bit. Badgerkit gave a sigh. that's it, I'm going to tell her. Badgerkit started to talk. "Cloudykit, I have to tell you something...but you can't tell anyone else...do you promise you won't tell anyone?" He asked, a bit nervous.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)   Rain rain go away (for Tart and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rain rain go away (for Tart and I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next