Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Empty
PostSubject: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 13:41

Morningfog waited expectantly not too far from camp, her tail curled as she laid in the sun. She had told both of her new apprentices that they would be meeting her out of camp. She figured she'd trust them with that much at least. They weren't going to dive into the gorge immediately after leaving the nursery... Would they? The she-cat hoped not.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Leafy Greens on Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 8:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 13:52

Fallowpaw, sleek-furred and bright-eyed, arrived at her mentor's paws immediately. "Morningfog," she purred formally, trusting her mentor with everything she had. She let a wide smile work it's way onto her face. "Nice to see you." For a moment, her blue gaze met Morningfog's, however, she tore it away from the brown tabby's face to scan the area for Porcupinepaw. "Let's wait for Porcupinepaw," she said.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 8:19

OOC: I'll make a separate one for Porcupinepaw later.

Morningfog stood up and smiled looking across the territory. "I don't want to take you near the river yet, with the river swelling.. But I can take you to a stream nearby, I bet some fish were washed into them. Easy hunting if they got stuck.." The she-cat began, "Maybe I'll take you to Fourtrees today as well.. But, we should focus on our territory first."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 8:22

Fallowpaw stepped lightly and elegantly beside her mentor, listening carefully to each word, and smiling as well. "Alright!" She said, eyes bright with enthusiasm. She followed Morningfog near to the stream.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 8:29

Morningfog chuckled, "You must be excited. Let's see.." She padded closer to the stream and looked downstream, some small fish splashed ungracefully and a vulture was high up in the sky, hinting at the possibility of other stranded fish. "I was right!" She purred happily.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptySun 2 Oct 2016 - 13:55

Fallowpaw waved her tail, claws unsheathed. She slashed at the fish awkwardly and impatiently, killing one in a single unbalanced swipe. She smiled as a bit of blood leaked from the gash, and she glanced at her mentor. "See?" She exclaimed. She ducked her dusty brown head around, looking for others. She saw them, but immediately returned her gaze to her mentor, continuing. "I killed one!"

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 11:03

Morningfog nodded and smiled. "Do you know where to stand when you are catching fish?" She asked as she sat back on her haunches waiting for an answer.

Ooc: Sorry for not replying. I didn't see your comment!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 13:04

Fallowpaw anxiously spotted her shadow peeking over the water's shore. She scrambled back, dirt covering her wet pelt and transforming it into a sort of slimy speckles on her light fallow fur. She winced, looking up. "No..." she said nervously to the she-cat.

OOC: It's okay!

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 14:58

Morningfog smiled and looked over apprentice. "Ah, don't worry. It's simple really. Just find a comfortable way to fish while keeping your shadow from the water." The she-cat mewed cheerily, Fallowpaw was an oddity. Most of RiverClan moved in fluid motions, light-footed. Fallowpaw was clumsy and a bit awkward at times but Morningfog was nearly a mirror of the same traits. She was a bit jumpy still, she had no experience with StarClan and her pelt wasn't the common silver or gray. The two worked out fine even with those details.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 15:58

Fallowpaw then did something rather unexpected. She bent down, crawling forwards at a leisurely pace. She peered into the whirling water. There was a rather small pike, with narrow jaws and fangs as sharp as knives. She grinned, plunging her paw into the water. Gleefully she did so, however, the pike was swift. Its jaws lunged forwards, biting Fallowpaw's paw with unexpected force. She let out a small yowl, tugging back harshly at the sting. She staggered backwards, blue eyes wide. "What was that?" Fallowpaw asked, shivering.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptyFri 14 Oct 2016 - 10:06

The warrior's fur rise as her apprentice yowled. She moved to her side and looked at her paw. "You must have been bit.. Is it bleeding? I don't want you in the water if it is." Morningfog mewed soothingly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptyFri 14 Oct 2016 - 13:04

A few red drops, as bright as the skin of deathberries, dripped off of the young she-cat's small paw. "Yeah..." She sighed. "But I can still fish!"

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptyFri 14 Oct 2016 - 13:18

"No, Fallowpaw, if it gets infected you won't be able to do most things. Let's stay on land for now, okay?" She mewed softly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 13:30

"Gah... Okay." Fallowpaw said with defeat, lifting her paw as a few drops splashed into the water. It was tinted a blood-red, swirling around like a raging sandstorm. She gazed, horrified, at the drops in the water, only because it was her own. She shrugged it off.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 14:19

She purred and scented the air for anything, her tail twitching as Fallowpaw's bite covered most other scents. "Don't worry, I'll take you out fishing again. Maybe next time away from any biting fish.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}    Empty

Back to top Go down

Wakey Wakey! {Closed for Fallowpaw}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next