Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw Empty
PostSubject: Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw   Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Finally drew Fracturedpaw with Fallowpaw, ahh! Their colors clash so well! That's what I love about pairs for some reason, that their colors better look good together x3 (Jk)

Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw Fracturedhawk_Fallowstripe_2

Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw RHCP_smolFracturedpaw & Fallowpaw RHCP2_smolFracturedpaw & Fallowpaw RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw   Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:54 am

Can you make Pinewhisker and Sheepnose? Pretty please <3

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw   Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:30 am

EEEEEEEEEEE
THEY LOOK SO GUD
AAAAAA

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw   Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:06 am

AGAIN WITH THE AMAZING ART
AHHHH SO GOOOD

like, don't kill yourself to do it or anything, but if you've got time, I wouldn't mind something with Tawnystorm and Crowclaw.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw   Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:30 am

With two requests I'll try x3 I don't do requests very often ahaa

and thanks guys <3

Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw RHCP_smolFracturedpaw & Fallowpaw RHCP2_smolFracturedpaw & Fallowpaw RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw   Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Fracturedpaw & Fallowpaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: