Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]   I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:44 pm

"He's so unique," Bumblepaw mocked, "I bet he can shoot fresh-kill out of his eyes!" Bumblepaw skipped on his paws proudly. "Yeah, sounds great," he said, glaring at Sparrowpaw. His claws scored marks in the peaty earth. "Tell me again when any more of your kit-like ideas magically come to life."

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]   I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:07 pm

Sparrowpaw hissed "Oh come on" she growled, tackling him to actually start something other than a conversation "What would it be like if a she-cat liked you?" she asked, she really just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]   I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Bumblepaw's maw became linear with thought. Not narrowing his eyes, instead a confused spark flamed inside of them. He glanced awkwardly at her, then aggression began to flare. About to bite back with a venomous response, he then thought a little more, and soon stared. "They wouldn't," he replied plainly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]   I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:17 pm

Sparrowpaw titled her head "How do you know I don't?" she asked.

OOC: Shortness.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]   I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:21 pm

"You couldn't," he insisted, blushing slightly and shuffling his paws. His eyes showed awkwardness as he did so, fur laying flat yet cheeks glowing.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]   I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:23 pm

Sparrowpaw smiled and licked his forehead "But I could" she purred happily. She really did like Bumblepaw, even if he was a little sharp on the edges.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]   I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Bumblepaw smiled a wobbly smile. Someone likes me? He thought, golden fur smooth as he purred. He nuzzled Sparrowpaw's cheek. "I do too, Sparrowpaw," he said.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]   I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Sparrowpaw had a movie in her head about her and Bumblepaw having kits together and being an old angry couple, it ended once he stopped speaking "I can think of myself as special now, can't I?" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]   I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know If You'll Understand Me Either [Closed for Dimmeh]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2