Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Home At Last -Open-

Go down 
+4
addie ♥
Ice
Dimmeh
Cat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 am

Heatherpaw stuck her head out, curious as to what the commotion was all about. She padded out alongside her sister, and listened to the new cat. Where was he from? Obviously, Smokepelt and Ashstar seemed to know him. Did he use to be a cat of this Clan? And had he returned?

Palefoot. He was a warrior. He'd clearly left, or gone missing, before she was born. She gave the cat a small, awkward smile.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 7:40 am

Smokepelt knew that both cats were anxious to hear what each other had to say and things would most likely get pretty awkward. "Palefoot has returned to us, he hopes to rejoin the clan. I guess the exiled cats are coming back to the clans?" he told his mother and turned to the warrior, wondering what had happened all this time.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Ashstar's mind raced. I thought he was gone for good.... Does this mean others might come back, too? The gray she-cat kept her face impassive. "Go on, Palefoot. What happened to you?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Goatkit stumbled around the leader's paws. She was clumsy, occasionally brushing up against the large grey she-cat, but it didn't matter to her. She wouldn't remember this, anyways. She cocked her head and let out a small whimper as she planted her face awkwardly into the ground. She scrambled to her tiny paws and gazed at Palefoot expectantly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:33 pm

Falconstone left to be Hmong the edges of the crowd. He didn't know Palefoot well, but he knew that he had once been an apprentice of Kestrelstorm's.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:21 pm

She thought her mind was playing tricks on her. Spiderfur looked up from the freshkill pile; she hadn't been eating anything, just checking for crowfood, although also thinking about the recent death of her brother, when she heard a familiar name. "Palefoot?" The little warrior approached the group, unable to see who had appeared until she pushed through and set eyes on her son. "W-Where have you b-been? I've been w-worried sick!" The dust-colored she-cat quickly looked the taller tom over before letting out a deep sigh. He was alive. He was safe. Her son was home at last. "I th-though I'd lost you."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:45 pm

"I've been out and about, seeking safety and solace- I'd been having trouble coping with... Everything. When I saw the stars return and Starclan's reign come back in place, I came back as fast as I could." He left out his rogue companion on the journey. Soon enough, he heard his mother's voice. Spiderfur. He turned to her, hoping she'd heard the story, too. "Mom..." He smiled as her motherly nature took over. "I missed you. Staclan, I missed everyone so much. I hope you heard my response there? That about sums it all up. I thought Starclan was gone for good. I'm sorry I was such a coward."

His ears tinged red in embarrassment as others came and gathered. Was I really missed this much? Why do I require this much attention? "A-Again, I'm hoping t-that all is... Well here? I'll d-do my best to help to m-make up for, um..." He reverted to the trait he'd gathered from his mother due to the gathering crowd around him.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 10:44 am

Ashstar nodded. "I'm... I'm glad to have you back, Palefoot. Honestly, WindClan needs all the warriors we can get. In the battle when we drove out the Dark Forest cats, we lost many cats- Saltpelt, Breezeheart, Daisypatch, Gorsefeather, Wrenpaw.... We've been short on loyal WindClan cats. After the battle, I exiled Kestrelstorm for disloyalty. He had joined ShadowClan, then turned back and tried to rejoin WindClan when I returned. Later, after trying to switch back to ShadowClan, he was killed." The leader sighed. Strong. Be strong. "I would be glad to have you back, if you are willing, Palefoot. I'm sorry you have to find your Clan like this... Sablestar dead, an inexperienced deputy the leader.... But I'm not too prideful to beg you to stay and help us, Palefoot. I need loyal warriors like you." The gray she-cat looked down at the ground, then her green eyes, steeled against any escaping reaction, met the young warrior's.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 10:52 am

Turning back to the leader, he nodded. He was shaken. You coward, you let so many warriors die. You were on the other side for so long, too. "I will stay. You can trust my loyalty." He looked to Smokepelt, his mother, and Ashstar. He gave a weak smile.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home At Last -Open-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-