Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Home At Last -Open-

Go down 
+4
addie ♥
Ice
Dimmeh
Cat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Home At Last -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 17:27

Palefoot smiled a bit as he entered Windclan's camp. The warm sunshine and cool breeze welcomed him. He curled his tail in delight and went straight to the center of camp, hoping to find Ashstar and speak with her. He had left the remaining group of those who had been exiled during the beginning of the Dark Forest's reign. He had wandered for a while on his own, contemplating everything. He finally came back home seeing the return of the stars, and it took him a very long time to get back.

He hadn't realized how far he'd gone. His adventure was fairly boring, but he had a few collisions with dogs and attempted to fight a sleeping monster. That ended up with his snagging a claw and hiding in a barn for three days in shame. He had to admit, though, the loner he made friends and traveled with for a moon with would not be forgotten, but for now they were in the back of his mind. Home was number one.

So, he made his way to the center finally, looking around at new kits and apprentices. He was very pleased that they'd managed to build strongly after... Everything. He gazed at the clouds.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 17:42

Small pawsteps thumped against the ground lightly. Shining dark pink eyes appeared out of the darkness. The white scottish fold raised her head as high as it could go, sniffing all over his body. At long last, her gaze turned to Palefoot's face. "Who are you?" She peeped nosily, her tail lashing with pathetic aggression. She blinked at him, not growling, but completely silent.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 17:50

Palefoot was somewhat startled by the quick approach of one of the kits. His tail stuck out straight in caution at first, but warmed when he saw the kitten. "Hi. I'm Palefoot." He spoke quietly, his frame lowered slightly to meet the kits. "I just got back here. What's your name?" He asked, a tiny smile adorning his features so not to frighten the kit. The aggression they tried to focus was pathetic, really, but it was a good attempt for a kitten.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 17:58

Smokepelt padded into camp from the forest, enjoying the day. So far, he'd had successful hunt and brought his rabbit to the freshkill pile. Before anything else was done, a familiar scent hit his nose and he turned around to see Palefoot. The tom had been exiled while the DarkForest ruled, and he wondered why he came back after all this time. "Hello Palefoot," the deputy meowed, making his way over to the warrior and giving a smile to the kit.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Home At Last -Open- VHQrlk5
Home At Last -Open- 1QYZaRo

Home At Last -Open- Molex311
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 18:11

Goatkit's tail waved at Palefoot's reassuring words and the arrival of Smokepelt. "Ohhhh... Okay!" She squeaked, giving the pale tom a small smile. Her tiny paws moved clumsily as she rushed to greet Smokepelt. She brushed up against the grey tom, smile still worn unceasingly. "Hi, Smokepelt!" She greeted, bumbling with joy.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 18:14

Emberpaw padded out of the apprentices den, it had been rough lately so hopefully this would be good news. She looked to see a new warrior along with Smokepelt and Goatkit talking to the tom. She approached "Uh, hey?" she asked not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 18:18

His gaze softened at the arrival of the familiar warrior. "Smokepelt. It's so good to see you again." A wider smile came. "Starclan, I missed everyone. Is the Dar... Is everyone alright? Is my mom okay?" He was interrupted by the kit and apprentice. "Hi." He mumbled quickly, flicking his tail in greeting.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 18:20

Goatkit's tail waved with sheer excitement as Emberpaw joined the group. "Ember!" She slurred in a kit-like manner, much to excited to properly pronounce the calico she-cat's name. She smiled, revealing tiny teeth. Her ears flicked towards Palefoot when he began speaking, intent to hear his words, too.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 18:24

Emberpaw smiled as the kit yelled out her named excitedly, she didn't feel like it was ok to get to personal with this tom especially in public. She just would ask his name, that's all "Just to know, what's your name?" she asked, it wasn't just her who was asking that question too though.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 18:26

Smokepelt gave the kit a lick on here head and let out a chuckle. "Hello little one," he meowed and turned to Emberpaw who looked confused. Turning back to Palefoot, he turned his head to AshStar's den. "Everyone is fine," he started, leaving out the part about Icestorm and Lightfoot being crippled. "Why don't I take you Ashstar, you have a lot to catch up on."

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 18:27

"Yeah, what is it, mister?" Goatkit added, stepping up to him and making eye contact fearlessly. She stuck by Emberpaw's side, and it was clear that the calico was like a role model to her, in terms of confidence. She, however, was a small kit, a bit smaller than the rest. So, she would need slight assistance in being assertive and tough. She cocked her head at Smokepelt's next words.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 18:47

"Alright. Oh, uh, I'm Palefoot." He said in response to them. "Will Ashstar be okay with my return, do you think?" He asked quietly to Smokepelt.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 18:57

Watching the kits and apprentices gather around the warrior, he knew that it might have been a bit much for the tom. "Okay, that's enough questions for now," he meowed a bit more sternly but still held a smile. "Times have changed, I think she'll be okay with at least talking with you," he meowed softy, trying to reassure him.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 20:19

Ashstar stuck her head out of her den at hearing a voice she hadn't heard for a while. "Palefoot?" she meowed in disbelief. The leader padded quickly out, gesturing her tail at Smokepelt, eyes nudging him to explain.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- EmptyFri 23 Sep 2016 - 5:54

"Ashstar!" Palefoot called out in response, moving aside from the others and hoping Smokepelt would follow. His paws twinged with anxiety and hope, knowing that she was a good leader, but could her mind have changed?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home At Last -Open-   Home At Last -Open- Empty

Back to top Go down

Home At Last -Open-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next