Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1156
Clan/Rank : david gilmour's coffee-addicted wife

PostSubject: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Leaping up onto her announcement perch, Fishstar took a seat and then raised her head. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!"

Site Moderator
✧↫ RiverClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | RiverClan Warriors
RiverClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies Cave-Guard
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Fracturedkit excitedly bounded from the nursery. Today is the day! He thought as he began to slow down, now wanting to look more mature. He strode forwards, wondering if Fallowkit would be joining him, he hoped so

Fracturedhawk of RiverClan [ ₪₪ ] Thistlefall of WindClan [ ₪₪ ] Furzethroat of WindClan [ ₪₪ ] Hazefur of WindClan [ ₪₪ ] Poplarstripe of RiverClan

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:52 am

Fallowkit stepped out of the nursery. The graceful kit was more than ready for her ceremony, eyes narrowed with the essence of purpose and lit up with determination. She bounded forwards and sat down beside Fracturedkit.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:16 pm

"Fallowkit, Fracturedkit, please step forward," Fishstar beckoned.

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Fallowkit stepped forwards, tail and head held high. A smile widened on her face as she gazed up at Fishstar, next to Fracturedkit. She wasn't the least bit surprised she had been called up.

The moment I move on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Male
Libra Cat
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Fracturedkit eagerly stepped forward, a smile stayed plastered to his muzzle. He glanced over to Fallowkit, happy to see her with him. We're going to become apprentices together! He thought, glad that they were.

Fracturedhawk of RiverClan [ ₪₪ ] Thistlefall of WindClan [ ₪₪ ] Furzethroat of WindClan [ ₪₪ ] Hazefur of WindClan [ ₪₪ ] Poplarstripe of RiverClan

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Fallowkit felt overjoyed, waiting for the ancient words repeated so many times. She glanced at Fracturedkit joyously.

The moment I move on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:33 pm

"You have reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Fallowpaw and Fracturedpaw. Fallowpaw, your mentor shall be Morningfog. Fracturedpaw, your mentor shall be Smokeface. May they pass all of their wisdom and abilities onto you." The leader stood and hopped off of her perch.

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Female
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Fallowpaw looked at the she-cat, anything but hesitantly. Her tail was raised with unhidden expression and animation as she touched noses with the brown-and-white she-cat. She couldn't wait to begin training, and she knew who she would be joining. She closed her eyes, breathing in the scent that would become so familiar to her soon, and then stepped down, lightly and deftly.

The moment I move on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZakoBlue

Male
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Fracturedkit boomed with pride, a light smile remained upon his muzzle as he too touched noses with the she-cat, and then backing away. He glanced to Fallowkit, who he knew would do most of the training along side him. He rejoined his friend back below the perch, his ears ringing with excitement.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1903
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:26 am

Smokeface's eyes lighted up. Him, a mentor! The tomcat padded with a sincee smile on his muzzle and after touching noses with his new apprentice, he let him have his happy moment of celebration.

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Fallowkit and Fracturedkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-