Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:30 pm

"You shouldn't be negative, but nothing will always go your way," he mewed plainly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:38 pm

(Just why)

Sparrowkit nodded "When you were scared..." she mewed "I was with you" she mewed. Looking up she continued "You know when you fear something that good?" she asked "You want to know why?" she asked "My friend told me this - its because its a superpower"
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Blacktwig blinked. He hadn't expected such wise words from a kit. "To fear," he began, "Is a keen ability, that allows you to know. Without fear, you would fall. Without mistakes, you would never learn," he said, hoping his words made sense to the brown tabby she-kit.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:47 pm

She nodded "Exactly what he told me" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Blacktwig smiled. "He sounds like a good friend," the tom noted nonchalantly. Despite the she-kit's intentions, he could get along with her quite well.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Sparrowkit nodded "He really is" she mewed "Do you have a friend?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:30 pm

"My friends are the cats in this clan," Blacktwig replied, gaze looking towards Sparrowkit. "Is the Doctor from this clan?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:20 pm

Sparrowkit shook her head "He's from somewhere else, I've already told you" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Blacktwig nodded. "Right," he murmured awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:36 pm

"He is older than the Clans, older than they even began. He is older than this forest itself" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Blacktwig nodded, trying to imagine the wisdom that must result from that. He sighed. "If I could be like that, I would be the most respected cat in the forest," he chuckled, a hint of sorrow entering his voice.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:03 pm

She nodded "But imagine, what's going on in your brain? So much..." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 7:39 am

Blacktwig nodded, tail thumping against the ground. "We don't know everything, but I guess we do know much to ourselves," the tom meowed, his voice bland. "In reality, we do not know much at all," he gave a long sigh and watched leaves dangle from thin, cobbly branches.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 8:07 am

Sparrowkit nodded, in this case most kits would due to their brain not being able to progress and even know what Blacktwig had just said. But Sparrowkit thought she might of been a little special, this wasn't the best she could do though "Its beginning to change to Leaf-fall" she commented "That reminds me...He's gone, he goes away sometimes" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 3:34 pm

"Why?" Blacktwig asked sorrowfully, turning his head to meet Sparrowkit's gaze. "Is it the cold?" He continued, almost shivering with the thought of Leaf-fall.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: