Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dragons roleplay (IC)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Dragons roleplay (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 13:35

Dragons roleplay (IC) Fantas11
(Ignore the person)

The green forest light shines beautifully on your scales as you walk through the forest. The fairies dance about the forest and your feet as little glowing lights. Suddenly the forest goes dark and you can't see anything. The you hear a voice, it was barley audible but it sent a shiver down your scaly spine.

"The day winter turns to summer, the young ones shall mark the rise of two empires.
It shall be on the day that the sun turns dark, two siblings shall bring the downfall of two kingdoms and a shift in power.
When the first one is reborn, the sky turns red.
When the moment comes that one becomes many and many becomes one, rocks will rain from the sky, and the rise of two empires.
As soon as lightning strikes twice, when the moment comes that impurity is born, the lost one shall bring bloodshed of blue blood and a cursed age.
It shall be then, when wolves howl together, that a dry rain descends upon us.
Once the world becomes shrouded in shadows, as myth becomes truth, air turns to dust, a sudden death shall mark the destruction of light.
Upon the day what is false seems real, a dragon clad in brown shall usher forth an eternal night and an age of pain.
Once the seas turn to ice, the false leader shall mark depravity.
When the day comes that the sister becomes the mother, comes a day when the moon turns blue.
The day stars fall from the sky, a contract shall mark the destruction of culture and the dawn of evil.
When the time comes that rivers run salty, a fall shall cause a country's new rise.
When the moment comes that the evil one reveals himself, a broken heart shall cause new aggressions and an eternal night.
The day ash rains from the sky, a duel shall bring new aggressions.
When the time comes that rocks will rain from the sky, a broken promise shall mark the destruction of nature and the downfall of two kingdoms.
Once the sky turns a different blue, it shall be on the day that mountains move and rivers shiver.
When the day comes that the mountain shrinks, a suspicious death shall usher forth a country's new rise and a rise of a new ruler.
It shall be then, when white smoke rises, the day myth becomes truth,
When the moment comes that the sky burns with fire, an unfortunate incident shall mark an age of fear and darkness.
Once the rivers turn green, two siblings shall usher forth an age of hunger and the downfall of two kingdoms.
Once the winds show their true power, comes a day when trees shed their leaves.
As soon as fire burns blue, a broken promise shall cause a change of leadership and the end of a glorious reign.
When rivers run dry, t shall be on the day that snow and thunder collide, the lost one shall usher forth an age of hatred and the end of peace.
The day the air turns white and gray, the false leader shall bring forth the rise of a new evil.
When the time comes that summer ends, a fall shall mark depravity and an age of hunger.
There comes a day when clouds roar with fury, as silver turns to gold, it shall be then, when the wind freezes water.
There comes a day when the rain returns, it shall be on the day that the day is longest.
As soon as air turns to fire, the chosen ones shall mark an era of peace and the restoration of balance.
It shall be then, when the day is longest, on the day that mountains move and rivers shiver.
When stars fall from the sky, The chosen ones shall bring back the light

Suddenly you could just barley see. You unfurled your glittering wings and took to the sky. You could see Queen Sirath's castle in the distance and see it was on fire.
Dragons roleplay (IC) 787747-diablo-2-wallpaper

You flew as fast as you could to the queen's castle but soon found out you were going no where. Suddenly a bright white light enveloped you and the next thing you knew you were back in the forest where you started. You opened your eyes to see many others in the clearing, all asleep. You shot up and ran over at once, once you realized who was in the middle. It was Queen Sirath..

Dragons roleplay (IC) 82d00c12

You grew enraged as you saw your faithful queen's condition. She was injured badly. You growled as she lifted her head her scales and blood glittering in the dark dim light and her feathery wings were singed badly. "Queen Sirath.. Who did this to you..?" You asked her. She smiled weakly. "My loyal subjects, and dear dragons.. You a-are the chosen o-ones.. You must journey to my far away castle and defeat Ninarth Destroyer of Life, my brother.. He keeps our youngest sister, Vita, h-hostage.. You must free her and defeat Ninarth.. I am counting on you lot.. Please.. Do not fail me.. Alas, it i-is not your time to defeat Ninarth.. So with my remaining strength I will put us all asleep and cast a spell on this forest so no one but the chosen ones are allowed inside the enchanted forest as to keep you all safe.. There is a chance my young dragons that I will not survive this.. And before you protest I must tell you only one of you will be able to rule my kingdom, but all of you must remain close as to keep it the way it was originally, peaceful.. Now let us sleep.." Queen Sirath closed her eyes and her body began to glow in a bright light, and your eyelids started to feel heavy. You tried to cry out for her to stop but them your eyes closed and everything went black. The next thing you knew your eyes were opening..

Meanwhile Ninarth Destroyer of Life sat now upon his sister's, the pitiful Queen, Sirath of The Light's throne. His other sister, Vita the Kind the youngest of the four siblings, children of Tuesirth the White and Ator the Gentle, was chained up at the side of his new throne as he boredly sat upon it. "You shall never get away with this Ninarth. Sirath will stop you." Vita growled. "Silence Vita. Sirath is badly wounded and will surely die. There is no one to defeat me now. Like my namesake Ninarth Destroyer of Life I shall destroy the life of anyone who opposes me. Now be quiet while I enlist several dragons for suitors for you and a mate for my self to keep the royal bloodlines alive. Be thankful I have left the pitiful hatchling of Sirath's alive. And soon they will become loyal to me."

Vita gritted her teeth as many great dragons came into the large throne room. "Be thankful I am letting you choose your own mate dear sister." The large dragon sneered. "Now pick one, and be swift about it Vita." He commanded. Vita sighed and looked at the males. Only one stood out to her and he smiled kindly at her. She smiled back at him. He would make a good mate, she could see it but the fact that Ninarth was forcing her to take on a mate was terrible and made her not want to pick any of them but this dragon seemed so kind and gentle she just couldn't help but fall in love. "Fine I choose that dragon." She said pointing with her tail. Ninarth unchained Vita and led her to her chambers and flicking his tail at the male to follow. The priest dragon was there and with his gray scales he pronounced the marriage and eternal binding of mates and then left the two alone only after enchanting this room so none but Ninarth could enter or leave and then unchained his sister and left.

After 100 years..

Stirria the Fierce opened her pale blue eyes and took a look around her. There were several other dragons, still asleep. The deep blue dragon's under scales glowed a pale blue in the dim green light of the forest. "Queen Sirath!!!" She yelped as she ran over no doubt waking up the others.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 13:41

Uiragn flocked to the queen's side instinctively, in a blur of purple and silver, beady eyes. The slender dragon craned his neck to see the commotion, while blinking his uninterested gaze. "What's going on?" He grunted, landing down onto the ground and gazing at the beautiful dragoness next to his queen. He then gasped. "What happened to Queen Sirath?" He questioned, somewhat angrily.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 13:53

Lichtor lifted his heavy head and groaned at the sore muscles. He blinked and looked around. His gargantuan wings opened as his instict to intimidate whatever danger he found. His gaze landed on the queen. Not his queen. Not again. He flapped his wings and rose, landing harshly on the top throne, claws gouging into the old structure. "What's going on? Why are-" He gathered a bit of memory before leaping down and lashing his claws at the ground in anger. His purple gaze venomous as he glared at the Queen. "What did you do to me?!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 13:56

"I didn't do nothin'." Uiragn hissed. He waved a wing at Stirria, eyes narrowed. "Ask her." With a snarl, the dragon turned his back on Lichtor.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 13:59

OOC: Ninarth and Vita are in the castle 100 years before they wake up so they would be in the forest.

IC: Stirria shrugged. "I don't know I just woke up. We shall have to wait until Queen Sirath wakes up. All I remember was a bright light and then falling asleep and now I'm awake." She replied.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 14:03

Uiragn let out a long, dragged out, exaggerated yawn. "And ya think I can wait that long, my queen?" The sharp-tongued purple dragon said, bowing. He glared up at Stirria, but he didn't quite want to be that mad at her.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 14:05

Stirria narrowed her eyes into little slits but huffed and turned to the queen giving an uninjured part of the queen a gentle nudge.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 14:12

Lichtor continued to fume and pace around, leaving a dent in the ground. He muttered strings of curses as he listed off all the things he had been doing before all of this. "Why don't we just leave? She's out and I could care less about some upperclass hatchling." He spat, his eyes closed. The dragon looked over at the injured queen and rolled his eyes before sitting back on his haunches with a huff, cooling down from his boiling anger as the fatigue of his sudden fury set in.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 14:15

"Exactly, Lichtor," Uiragn agreed, shooting a glare at Stirria. "I do think we should leave, but miss we-must-stay here is quite the amazing person - she wants to help when there's nothing we can do." Uiragn folded his wings back up furiously, still glaring at Stirria and not meeting his gaze with anyone else's.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 14:57

Near to the rest of the dragons, under the shade of a tree, a dragon skeleton could be easily spotted, the bones once whitened by the sun contrasting heavily against the greenery of the forest, any sign of the unnatural life that the body held completely gone as the ancient dragon slept. The noise made by the other dragons and the fading of the spell that had made them fall asleep woke him from yet another long slumber, the magic that kept him alive even in his current state returning the eerie blue glow that was so characteristic of him.

Folkvardr moved slowly, joints cracking rather noisily as what only a couple of minutes ago appeared to be the lifeless remains of a dragon dead long ago got up and looked at the arguing trio, his eyes soon landing on the remaining dragons that still slept under the influence of the spell forced upon them, and then on the queen herself.

Shaking his head to get rid of the remaining drowsiness he stepped out of the shadows, sitting near to the trio to hear what they were talking about, to know what their current situation was. No greetings, nor questions came from him, just silence and a completely emotionless expression.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 16:08

Stirria hissed. "Aright listen up there's nothing I can do but do you know how long we were even here for in the first place? She brought us here and she can give us answer." She growled.

As if on cue Queen Sirath opened her eyes and groaned in pain. "My d-dear dragons.. It had been a hundred years since we have awoken.. Please.. Do not be m-mad at me or Stirria.. Do you not remember the w-words I spoke be-before I put y-you all to sleep..? And t-the prophecy..? I'm sorry but you are t-the chosen ones.. I will not survive t-this journey and I need to all to defeat my b-brother Ninarth Destroyer of Life, and please.. Save my sister Vita the Gentle from him he ha-has capture h-her.. I will b-be with you a-all in s-spirit.." Suddenly a bright white light glowed again and this time some supplies like food and a shelter big enough for them all to be sheltered from the weather together and nothing else. then the light faded and Queen Sirath was still.

Stirria gasped. "N-no! Queen Sirath!! No no no wake up!!!!!" She yelled trying in vain to wake up the queen. She stopped after about five minuets when the queen wouldn't wake up. "I-I can't believe she's gone.." She grew angry and smoke came out her nose. "Queen Sirath didn't deserve this!!! She was a great, selfless queen, she didn't deserve to die like this!!!" She growled, and turned around facing the two males that were awake. "You can either help me or you don't, but either way I'm killing this legendary Ninarth Destroyer of Life, with or without your help!!"" She growled. "If I Stirria the Fierce no not vanquish Ninarth Destroyer of Life then I will die trying!" She growled once more a burning hatred for Ninarth in her soul and the desire to get revenge for her queen. Stirria was absolutely loyal to Queen Sirath, and it helped that she was raised in the castle along with her siblings and the other dragons in the hatchery. Eventually she grew up and became the hatchling care taker, and then a soldier in the queens personal army.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 16:29

Lichtor stared at the lifeless body as he started to mull over her words. One hundred years.. His home! His alliance! Everything was left vulnerable for one hundred years. He lashed his spine covered tail and turned away with a growl. He didn't want this! He didn't ask for a change. He was fine with his home over a valley, watching the growing community that was under his protection. The celebrations he saw from a distance, the occasional gift, sometimes a visitor. He was content with just that, now that was most likely gone..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 16:47

Stirria turned to the queen again, realization dawned on her. "Oh no! The royal hatchlings!!" She shrieked freaking out as she unfurled her wings and tried to fly away but suddenly she was hit with a very sharp pain in the head and crashed into a big tree. The tree cracked under the pressure and toppled on her. Growling she tried get out but was stuck.

Suddenly a loud boom echoed across the forest and the tree was thrown off of Stirria as the shock wave hit them. She went flying with the tree and groaned. There was no way in possible everyone could have with stood that force. Loud roars of triumph were heard and Stirria got up and went and stood next to the queen's body protectively. She was in no way as big as the queen but the dragon roars sounded terrifying. "Guys!! We have to protect the rest of the sleeping dragons! They could die with whatever just did that!!"

OOC: Trying to get the plot going

I almost forgot! Here is Ninarth, Vita and the unknown dragon's appearances. Also Folkvardr is considered a dragon species, called the Undead Dragons in this lol so he counts as a regular dragon.

Ninarth:
Dragons roleplay (IC) 69627610

Vita:
Dragons roleplay (IC) C4863e10

Unknown Dragon:
Dragons roleplay (IC) Unname10

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 19:13

OOC: Gotcha, also why the unknown dragon looks like Lichtor??? XD

Folkvardr looked at the queen with his usual emotionless expression as she talked to them before joining those that had fallen into the deep slumber from which he once woke up, he, however, doubted that the queen would do the same. His eyes landed on Stirria as she went into a phase of denial, letting out a deep sigh. It probably was because of his age, because of how many times he had been forced to cross paths with death and not only his own, but he really couldn’t help but feel even if just a bit annoyed to see her throwing what he considered to be a huge tantrum instead of accepting the fact that Sirath was gone.

His eyes then traveled to Lichtor, who was also throwing a tantrum of his own. He obviously wasn’t consumed by grief, so he probably had his own reasons to do so. Without really paying attention to them, letting them have their own fits, he started to look at his own body, cleaning his bones as he waited for them to calm down or another dragon to wake up. The boom catching him off-guard and forcing him to raise his head, alert.

He looked towards the apparent origin of the roars, quickly getting up and half opening his wings. Stirria’s voice dragged his attention, though it was only for a couple of seconds. He didn’t know what was approaching, and in all honesty he really did not care that much for the dragons surrounding him, both awake and asleep. As far as he knew he had been chosen to be part of their group of chosen ones, that making them his allies, this being the only reason of why he hadn’t just retreated as soon as the danger became obvious. He, however, wasn’t going to just stay there and risk his own life if the fight proved to be a lost cause.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 20:17

OOC: I already had that picture saved about a year ago lol and I wanted to use that as his pic lol it originally was my screen saver for my computer

IC: Stirria sniffed the air, and her pale blue eyes widened. "Oh my god it's a Wyrm!" And sure enough a Wyrm burst thought the clearing hissing and spitting.

Dragons roleplay (IC) Dragon_v5_low_by_hounworks-d7i2dpi

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons roleplay (IC)   Dragons roleplay (IC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragons roleplay (IC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next