Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] Empty
PostSubject: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 14:11

Emberpaw stretched in her bed of moss as she woke up from her sleep. It was morning and the clouds were floating by slowly as the purple sky began to turn the light blue that it always was. She smiled as her cheeks glowed. She remembered last time she had seen Blacktwig and surely wanted to visit him again, but she felt like she still had another life to take care of and couldn't keep doing this if she wanted to become a real warrior of WindClan.

The calico she-cat walked out of the apprentices' den and looked at the rising sun as her tail curled up and down as it flicked over and over again. She felt a small breeze go through her fur and she turned towards it, looking around for a spot she could eat peacefully and quickly groom herself from yesterday. She had worked quite hard a lot of her time she was away from her secret meetings, always trying to impress her mentor and stuff. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile taking out a small mouse and quickly finishing it as it surprisingly filled her up. She groomed herself peacefully and soon she had finished, waiting quietly for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 14:39

Padding tiredly out of the warrior's sleeping area, Smokepelt gave a yawn. Training an apprentice and upholding his warrior duties was pretty tiring, and even after getting a good nights sleep, the tom still felt a bit drowsy. Maybe a bite of food will help me wake up. Walking to the freshkill pile, he noticed Emberpaw and gave a hello nod as he took a small field mouse. Eating it in a few bites, he licked his lips and looked to the apprentice. "Nice morning, isn't it?" he meowed, hoping he didn't seem antisocial.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] VHQrlk5
I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] 1QYZaRo

I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] Molex311
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 17:27

Emberpaw changed her gaze from looking around camp and turning it onto Smokepelt "Oh um..." she mewed "Yeah, I think its nice" she mewed with a nod Its quieter than usual too, its all explained though" she admitted. She was staring at the dens again and looked back at the deputy "How are you? You and your duties?" she asked, deciding to bring up a topic so it wouldn't be anymore quieter than it already was. Sure, Emberpaw really liked it being quiet but a little bit of talk was an improvement since being social was good. She also tried to be as social as she could without being really loud.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 19:56

"I'm doing good, a bit tired is all," he replied in his usual calm tone. The tom hadn't really ever spoken with Emberpaw, but a change who he talked to was always nice. "I assume training with your mentor is going well?" he asked, tilting his head.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 4:32

Emberpaw nodded "Yeah, well I mean I haven't gone on any patrols with Foxflight yet but I've been hearing about training and patrols, but I have gone on public patrols. Not just ones with Foxflight" she explained, she thought about how Heatherpaw had needed a new mentor, hers wasn't that active in training but she was close to being done and she probably didn't need one anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 12:12

The tom listened intently, wondering why Foxflight hadn't done much training with Emberpaw. "Well, if you ever want to go on a patrol or a hunt, feel free to ask me," he meowed with a smile, glad to be of service to his clan. Especially when mentors didn't train their apprentices properly... "Well, speaking of patroling, would you like to go on a walk and maybe do the quick patrol of the borders?" he asked, hoping to do something to stretch his legs other than just sit in camp.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 14:01

Emberpaw nodded "Yeah, I'd love going on a little walk!" she purred as she stood up stretching her legs, she was still cramped in her hind legs since it took them a weird time to respond when she first woke up, it wasn't anything serious of course. She quietly sat near the entrance of the camp and waited for Smokepelt when he was ready, honestly she started liking the tom a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:31

OOC: I thought I posted and guess I lost a really good post C'://cries

Smokepelt padded out of camp with Emberpaw at his side. For a little while, the two of the them walked next to each other in silence. Usually, the tom was pretty good when it came to talking with she-cats, but for some reason, his mind was drawing a blank, which made him feel really uneasy. "Life is a lot more peaceful now that the DarkForest is gone, don't you think?" He meowed, finally thinking of something to say and hoped it was an okay conversation starter.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2016 - 13:40

Emberpaw nodded "I am, yeah..." she thought about her mother again, how terrible she thought about herself. She still felt like people judged her and Heatherpaw, it wasn't right to think that just because they were from a cruel mother didn't mean they would turn out like her. "I just don't feel happy. Cats still judge me and my sister just because were from Saltpelt" she hissed, she wasn't angry at Smokepelt though, she knew that as deputy he respected everyone in the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2016 - 18:03

Smokepelt listened intently, giving a small nod. After the apprentice finished her comment, the Deputy spoke up. "Well, I never really knew Saltpelt, and even though most cats despise her, her daughters turned out to be pretty cool," he chuckled. Being a face of authority in the clan, it was his duty to make sure that everyone felt like they belonged and he hoped that he was doing a good job at that.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2016 - 19:20

Emberpaw smiled and laughed "I guess so" she mewed happily, she was quite glad that Smokepelt was a nice deputy since some could be...different. She thought for a moment, thinking about another subject "Was it fun as an apprentice for you?" she asked, history was fun for her especially if it meant that it was long and had many plots in it, she didn't know Smokepelt very well and figured it was good to know a new friend when you got one.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 13:25

Thinking about her question in silence, a wave of memories rushing over him. "Yes, I suppose it was fun," the tom replied, a smile growing on his face. "My mentor Wolftrot was a great mentor, and I remember hunting with her like it was yesterday. My father, Icestorm found the best hunting spot in all of WindClan, and he'd take me there in the begging of Greenleaf, when the prey was plentiful," letting out a happy sigh, he looked to Emberpaw, remembering that her early life hadn't been as magical as his. "I'm sorry if I've said too much," he added, hoping he didn't make the she cat feel bad, considering her rocky past.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:55

Emberpaw shook her head "Uh, no, no not at all" she mewed, she thought for a long moment about his life.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 20:03

The two cats finally reached the Thunderpath and Smokepelt peered across the path. Nothing out of the ordinary, but then again, was anything ever really out of the ordinary unless something chaotic was going on? Staying quiet, Smokepelt decided they better head to the Gorge.

ooc: sorry for shortness ><

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 20:08

Emberpaw looked at Smokepelt, this time she would start a conversation "Do you keep secrets?" she asked suddenly. It was weird, she just wanted to know, it just kind of blurted out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: