Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 20:16

Thinking about her question, Smokepelt came up with an honest answer. "Well, depending on what it was, maybe. But I have no secrets to keep," the tom added humbly. Now that he thought about it, his life wasn't very... eventful, and he couldn't recall anything that he'd keep secret from other cats, especially his clan. "How about you?" he meowed, curious as to why she was asking.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2016 - 3:59

Emberpaw nodded at his answer "There...Are some secrets I like to hide" she mewed "But I have none right now, no" she would probably of been hiding something though, and she probably didn't even know she still had secrets floating around in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2016 - 19:31

Well, at least she was being honest, or was good at hiding her insecurities. "Want to go on a quick hunt?" he asked, not really knowing what else to do. If they were going to be wandering around, they might as well help the clan by bringing home food.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 4:34

Emberpaw nodded along with a shrug "I don't see why I wouldn't be too bad" she mewed. She hadn't gone hunting with at least one cat with her in ages, it was nice to go for a little run around WindClan territory too.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Sep 2016 - 13:29

Making his way to the open moor, Smokepelt let out a content sigh. "I wish life was always this peaceful," he meowed, looking to Emberpaw with a smile.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2016 - 5:30

Emberpaw nodded "Yeah" she mewed "Would make it a whole lot easier without anything like the Dark Forest or you know, fighting Clan battles all the time" she purred with a smile, she knew that if that was true though, it would probably still make life harder cause other problems would still be in the way.

OOC: I'm so, so sorry you had to wait, I'll be getting online more over the weekend and stuff, got some tests and stuff this week D;
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2016 - 8:14

Padding alongside Emberpaw, he gave a nod of agreement and soon enough, the scent of prey hit his nose. Slowing his pace, he sniffed the air. Rabbit. Stalking forward, the tom crouched low to the ground, spotting the rabbit not to far ahead of him. The plump creature was nibbling on a stalk of grass, and had no idea the cat was stalking it.

Waiting a few moments, Smokepelt sprung towards the rabbit, unfortunately he had underestimated the rabbit. Swiveling its ears around, in caught site of the tom far too quickly and dashed off into the brush. Smokepelt would've gone after it, but being with Emberpaw, it would've been rude if he'd just left the apprentice alone. Digging his claws into the earth, he padded back to the she-cat, an embarrassed smile on his face. "I'll hunt more later," he meowed softly. Coming back with no prey in his jaws was a bit embarrassing, especially being the clan deputy.

OOC: No worries, I've been really busy too. I love being in topics with you, but since Ember is already a warrior and this topic is going on kinda long, maybe we finish it up?

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2016 - 14:05

OOC: Aw, I love roleplaying in topics with you too <3
But yeah, I think its best to finish up.

Emberpaw knew how embarrassed the deputy was with bringing no prey back, but there were other more embarrassing things that could of happened, wasn't like that would hurt their relationship "Do you think that we've gone far enough in territory? I don't want to stay out too long since it is getting a little late" she mewed, it was sad that they didn't have enough time together, but they had gone a little too far from camp and it would be a little bit longer back.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 6:55

Smokepelt nodded in agreement. Taking a wide turn, the two headed back towards the camp, relaxed and hopefully happy. "It's been nice, being with you," he meowed softly, looking to the she-cat with a smile upon his muzzle. He'd never really hung out with the apprentice before and had to admit that spending time with her was pretty enjoyable.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 6:11

(I'm just gonna end with my post cause I feel like it, that it I just feel really mean about not replying to a post)

Emberpaw turned with Smokepelt "Its been nice to finally be able to talk to the deputy of WindClan, never thought I'd be there" she mewed, her eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]   I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Know It Isn't Right... [Closed For IceStorm]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2