Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sombra's Art Database

Go down 
+3
Dimmeh
addie ♥
Sombra
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:50 am

Are we sure Aspen isn't really a Smoke x Tawny child? She sounds like the spitting image of one, haha.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 12:46 pm

*drama intensifies*

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 am

Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 Img_2110
Smol little doodle.
I kinda like to imagine it's human Aspentail or someone, haha.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:56 am

Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 Img_2210
Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 Img_2210
First is a little lazy doodle of a new character idea, and the second is a sketch I did for a friend of mine.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:44 pm

eeeeEEEEEEEE I T ' S S O G O O D

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:47 am

Aw, thanks :3
There's a couple of sketches I'm working on for art class this year. I'll be sure to post them when I can.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:52 am

I don't think I've told you about the Great Binge Watch of 2017, have I? Well, anyway, here's a WIP of one of a couple of screencap redraws from The Girl In The Fireplace that I'm working on, made 500% edgier with crossed-out eyes.
Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 Img_2510
Yeah yeah, it's wonky, it's rough, it's all that, but I'm still working on it. I've got another three screencaps I'll be doing as well, make a sort of set in the same style.
Also, bonus Rose Tyler test:
Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 SaHubwW

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 10:10 am

Why is all your art so good? Teach me your ways Jedi master

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 4:08 pm

ROSE TYLER

she was one of my fav companions <3

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 5:13 pm

Rose Tyler was actually amazing and all these drawings are amazing and I'm envious and aifngwiegnpeuiefneirf

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 10:49 pm

aw, thank you :3
Ash, as for how I draw like that, it basically comes down to two things: lots and lots of practice and carefully copying references. I'm still learning to draw myself, and I've still got a long way to go. I don't really have my own art style and I'm still trying to figure out how I am comfortable drawing. Heck, I still can't draw stuff in half profile to save my life. Copying references is a really good way to figure out how to draw forms and objects. The way I like to draw stuff is first breaking it down into shapes, a circle for the head, lines for arms, shoulders, back and legs, ovals to fill out the hips, chest and sometimes thighs. I work out the shapes from the limbs there, and draw lines across the face for the placement of all the features.

Also, Rose is awesome. It's a three-way tie between her, Donna and Rory (also Amy, so four-way) for my favourite companion. Yeah, yeah, I know that's most of the new series companions, haha, but they're all so great. I'm really liking Bill so far, she might join that list soon.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 2:21 am

Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 VqI9bYZ
Finished! Kind of.
Disclaimer: I've never attempted to colour anything in Photoshop in my life, which is why this likely looks terrible shading-wise.

Here's the first sketch for the next in that little collection of Girl in the Fireplace screencaps, featuring my husband the Tenth Doctor and Madame de Pompadour.
Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 RQaTW6z
Tennant's hair is so much fun to draw, whee
Madame de Pompadour, on the other hand, is SO FREAKING HARD TO DRAW but the form of her dress was fun.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 5:52 am

So I downloaded FireAlpaca the other day, and oh my gOD IT'S AMAZING. My new favourite art program - it's so simple and straightforward and ahhh. Anyway, here's a shoddy attempt at drawing River Song in it:
Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 Gyro36yqu2sy

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 8:53 am

RIVER SONG

I had always thought about making a cat named Riversong but that wouldn't be allowed because of the prefix D:

but it would be allowed as River Song, before the clans were officially made.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:19 am

I've always had to resist the temptation to make a cat with the suffix -pond, to be honest...
Anyway, since I've kinda fallen in love with The Pilot and everything in it:
Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 Bill_by_idrisanex-db69588
Bill Potts kindanotreally!
Also, obligatory deviantart plug

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sombra's Art Database
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next