Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sombra's Art Database

Go down 
+3
Dimmeh
addie ♥
Sombra
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Sombra's Art Database Empty
PostSubject: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 7:04

I'm an art lover. I love to draw especially, and I do it a lot. Fanart, portraits, you name it, I draw it! I also have a love of technology, design and generally making beautiful things. Along with traditional drawings, I love graphic design, and often take up odd jobs around the interwebs, as well as making stuff for myself. Here is a portfolio of some of my favourite work so far, drawing and graphic design-wise.

It's not sorted in any particular order, I might organise this later but whatever.

A little under a year ago, I was taking requests on a Gravity Falls forum for custom banners for people's signatures. They, like most of my work, were simple. A picture with words on top, in a nice font and stuff.

Sombra's Art Database Attachment
One I did for general use there. I'm not very happy with it, the text doesn't contrast enough and it overall looks a bit muddy.

Another general use one for that forum. While I'm quite happy with it, I'm still annoyed at myself for misspelling 'Weirdmageddon'.

This one was a request, not sure why it's turning out a bit blurry here. This was the request:
"I would like: Georgia is easier to read than Times New Roman
Put "Georgia" in Times New Roman, put "Times New Roman" in Georgia, and put "is easier to read than" in both typefaces, alternating letter to letter.
I don't really care about the background"

Another request. This one was:
want "Mystery-Shack.com
Where we put the Pro in Procrastination!"

More requests. This one was:
"I want one that says "Ugg, my life." in any font and orange letters with the background black with a full moon in the top right corner. (I know I mine is very specific, sorry if it's too specific.)"

Request:
"Hmmm...awesome...I want, if you can: KNOCK, KNOCK in any font, any color (preferably orange or yellow, but not a deal breaker. What works best with the background) with the Trickster as the background. You know, for Halloween."

Request here was:
Anyway, I was wondering if you could write "TIME IS DEAD" in Courier New font and dark golden color over a section of this image of Bill (mostly showing Bill's body and a little of the background; like I said before, it would be better to wait until the episode premiers for a higher quality picture)

Lately, I'v been doing more personal design work. For example. this thing with lyrics:
Sombra's Art Database Tumblr_o3gdtjlxQo1v7p9obo1_1280

And this poster thingy:
Sombra's Art Database Image19

All of my Wattpad book covers, I designed, using images from the web and fiddling around with them.

Sombra's Art Database 80396836-512-k202979
Sombra's Art Database 80384974-512-k187989
Sombra's Art Database YG6DXRx
Sombra's Art Database 9BIZQBy
(Rather proud of that one)

I have also made advertisements for friends' blogs, cake stalls and thing, though I can't post those as they contain personal information.
The Warrior Bloodlines forum header is also made by me, using the same image as the A Book of our Lies cover. That header was just something I whipped up in a few seconds with no effort put in at all, but I liked how it looked.
Sombra's Art Database BDuF8xu

You know how I said a while back I was on a Gravity Falls forum taking requests? I have since returned, and am an admin for their upcoming official YouTube channel. I volunteered to do the channel artwork, here they are.

The channel icon:
Sombra's Art Database 5tA9pxS

The channel header (basically the same technique as the Warrior Bloodlines header, just different words and pictures)
Sombra's Art Database LQ6DQEH

**NEXT UP - SOMBRA'S DRAWINGS**

I'm now open to taking banner or poster (like the We are the Warriors one) requests from you guys NOW! JUst tell me what you want, and be as detailed as possible.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Sombra's Art Database Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Sombra on Sat 6 May 2017 - 18:58; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 3:02

First of all, a quick link to my shiny new DeviantArt:
http://idrisanex.deviantart.com/
You can see some of my other art there, as well as my tumblr, which is in my signature.

Second of all, I found out my school computer had Illustrator and Photoshop pre-installed. I decided to mess around in Illustrator (I'd done stuff in Illustrator before, it's where I made the design for that fox keyring on my Deviantart as part of a school project), but I'd never done digital drawing - despite the fact that my computer has a stylus and touch screen. This was my first go. It's really messy, sketchy, and the line art is shoddy, as is the line shading. It basically went everywhere. I'm quite happy how it ended up, though, considering I've never so much as attempted digital art before.

Sombra's Art Database Untitled_1_by_paperdoors-daftiky

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Last edited by Sombra on Sat 6 May 2017 - 0:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 3:06

Here are two other traditional sketches I did:
Sombra's Art Database Bald_eagle_by_paperdoors-daffcae
Sombra's Art Database Dalek_sketch_by_paperdoors-dafg0v3

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 5:18

Exterminate! Love the Dalek.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 5:43

Thanks mate!

The story of that Dalek is interesting actually. My friend sent me a picture of her cousin's Dalek drawing, gushing about how it was so amazing and the best thing she had ever seen and that apparently it was better than anything I could ever draw. So naturally, being and INTJ and very competitive, I was so damn determined to be the very best, like no one ever was ;)
Well, at least within my tiny circle of friends...

Interestingly, I tend to produce my best results if I'm being competitive.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 7:32

really?
>has some artworks that would make you a competitive little one

edit: I call everyone little one so don't mind that.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 0:31

This one is an old-ish one. It's from around October 2015. Look how shoddy the shading and shoulder were though...
Sombra's Art Database Tumblr10

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 5:54

Drew this the other day because I was a bored little poo.
Sombra's Art Database Image10

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptySat 10 Sep 2016 - 6:39

scari

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 0:09

Sombra's Art Database Wendy_corduroy_by_paperdoors-daj1gt2
This was drawn in an app called Paper 53. It was me experimenting with the watercolour tool and shading.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyMon 26 Sep 2016 - 1:21

Okay, I am set:

Make me a Dark Knight Joker banner, ma'boy.

Knock yourself out.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 5:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7VYvs0Tx8I&feature=youtu.be

On mobile, but that's a quick animation test I doodled.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 5:28

Omg, you watch the same people I watch on YouTube. Yes
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 5:32

hehehe

Do you watch theodd1sout, by any chance?
Other than that, I'm a little annoyed because my iPad stylus (a Adonit Jot Mini) broke today, so I did that with my finger. Gonna have to get a replacement tip for it.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 5:39

Yes, I do watch him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sombra's Art Database   Sombra's Art Database Empty

Back to top Go down

Sombra's Art Database
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: