Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icekit's intro

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Icekit's intro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 10:30

Amberpaw laughed at the kit's exited attitude, then she turned towards Blackpaw, giving him a half smile. "Dusk's right, tho, let's keep it simple." she said to both Icekit and Blackpaw before she crouched and pounced on Blackpaw, tackling him and rolling both of they a few times on the battered ground of the camp before she pinned him underneath. "That's nice pounce with a tackle." she giggled.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 14:01

Blackpaw nodded, rolling over as Amberpaw tackled him. He let out a chuckle, stopping himself as his claws ruptured the ground. "Well, maybe I can show you some moves!" He teased, batting at Amberpaw's little button nose with a sheathed paw.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 14:26

"You two are playing as if your kits."
The purr came from a she-cat who had been sitting in the shade and letting her mind wander and daydream. Morningpaw padded over to them, smiling. She hadn't been paying attention to them just then, and now that she was with them she'd probably end up giving their moves constructive criticism, even though it was just a casual play-fight. She then looked down at Icekit, smiling. There were a lot of kits in ThunderClan, and Morningpaw loved to interact with them all.

Icekit's intro - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Firefeather

Firefeather

Characters : (F)Firekit started 8/19/16, (I) Icekit started 8/20/16
Clan/Rank : Kit
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2016 - 17:11

Icekit looked up at the newcomer, "Is there anything wrong with that" he said shaking his tail and pouncing on nothing in particular.

Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 4:17

"Yeah!" Blackpaw added, the eager apprentices violet-blue eyes shining mischievously. His paws skated across the ground as he leapt to his paws, whacking Amberpaw gently on the head. "Boop." He said, with the smallest smile on his maw you have ever seen.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 5:16

Amberpaw gave a theatrical yowl and bounced back, playing dead, twitching her paws now and then. "I'm dead." she whispered and opened her mouth wide, letting her tongue hang loose from her mouth.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Firefeather

Firefeather

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 7:39

The kit laughs and pounces on the now "dead" Amberpaw. "What's the problem with that?"

Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 12:09

Morningpaw giggled, she shot Blackpaw a fake glare, yet she couldn't help but smile while she did.
"I shall avenge you, Amberpaw!" She announced, before leaping at Blackpaw. When she tackled the tom, she glanced at Icekit, "Nothing's wrong with dying. When you die, you go to a better place!"

Icekit's intro - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Firefeather

Firefeather

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2016 - 12:27

"I know that," Icekit meows, "I meant playing like a kit."

Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 8:51

Blackpaw rolled over, doubled over with laughter as he feign clawed at Morningpaw. He smirked at the apprentice, leaping to his paws and diving down on her, claws sheathed. He managed to get pinned down again, and, laughing, he wriggled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's intro   Icekit's intro - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Icekit's intro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2