Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol]   Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 16:30

OOC: Totally not doing this because this is Morningpaw's final requirement...

Morningpaw padded out of the apprentices' den with a smile. She wasn't tired at all. In fact, she wanted to get out of camp and do something, but she didn't feel like doing it alone. She sat down by the camp exit, her fluffy tail curling around her paws. Hopefully someone would notice she was there and ask to join her. She let her blue eyes look around the camp at the cats that were moving to and fro, carrying out duties, and some were even still in their dens. She stopped when she saw a bundle of white fur run up to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morningpaw! Morningpaw!' Swankit called, racing out of the nursery and stopping beside Morningpaw. She looked up at the apprentice with a smile.
"Are you leaving on a patrol? May I come?" She asked, her small tail standing tail in the air with excitement. When Morningpaw silently shook her head, the kit blinked, her eyes opened wide, before shrugging. Swankit made a slow turn to head back to the nursery, but turned back to Morningpaw again.
"Pleeaaaassseeee can I come?" She begged.
Morningpaw shook her head again, "You can't leave the camp, but you can find leaves? Why don't you see if you can find the most leaves?"
Swankit smiled, nodding quickly, "I'll find more leaves than anyone can!" She said, before racing away and leaving Morningpaw to wait for cats to join her patrol.

Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol]   Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 17:13

Scorchfrost shuffled forward. "I finally relearned walking like a normal cat," he laughed to his daughter, "So you better be ready to take your dad on a patrol, eh?" His tail twitched excitedly. He needed to catch up with Morningpaw anyway.

Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol]   Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 17:27

Morningpaw watched Swankit run off with a smile. She then turned her head to see her father heading towards her.
She simply purred, "I'm glad to hear that, father!" She told Scorchfrost with an amusing tone. She tilted her head, still smiling.
She let out a small laugh at her father's second comment, "Of all the cats in ThunderClan who could join me on a patrol, I'm happy that it's you!" She said.
She had already spent plenty of time with Stormpaw, Coldpaw, and Mistywater, but she hadn't had much time to speak with her father yet. At least now she had the chance.
"Would you like it to be just you and me?" She asked.
To be honest, she would be more than glad if it was just them.

Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol]   Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 17:42

OOC: If you two were planning to have Scorchfrost and Morningpaw go just the two of them, I can always delete this post.

Stormpaw had been teaching some of the kits the hunting crouch. Sure, they weren't even close to getting it right, but they'd learn how to do it in time. When one of the queens gathered the kits back into the nursery, Stormpaw padded over to the fresh-kill pile. He wondered whether or not the queens and elders had been fed yet. He decided not to eat until later tonight just to make sure. That was when he then noticed Morningpaw and Scorchfrost. He padded over, hearing the word patrol, come up twice. He put on a fake sad face.
"You two are going on a patrol without me...?" He asked in a mock sad voice.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17

Last edited by Wicked Twitch on Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 18:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol]   Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 18:33

Pinepaw made his way out back into camp rather sneakily, but all of his plans went by as he was overwhelmed by the group of three cats there. He sighted and joined them, fighting to look like he hadn't been doing anything unusual. Well, what was unusual in going for a morning walk, and pondering on the actual meaning of StarClan...? Nevermind, he had cats to deal with.

"Could I be joining you?" he said in careful voice as the news of a patrol passed by his ears. That actually sounded great, just be away from his sister. But then...

"Hey guys, could I come on a patrol with you? Oh, hey Pinepaw." the voice of his sister sounded joyfully towards the cats, but when she caught sight of him, her tone changed. He had been avoiding her for days now, and she was getting suspicious, maybe wondering what he was actually doing, leaving every morning.

OOC: Same as Twitch

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol]   Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Go Hunting [Open patrol]
Page 1 of 1