Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

PostSubject: Avatar: The Four Nations   Avatar: The Four Nations EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 20:41

Avatar: The Four Nations 6insje4
Enter the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender only a few decades before the Fire Nation takes over the world. Create your own benders and non-benders alike and create your own adventures.
This is a site run by Shadow and I, we still have a few things here or there to add, but this is something we're both excited about!
http://avatarthefournations.forumotion.com/ Go AtLA nerds, go!

Avatar: The Four Nations Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

Avatar: The Four Nations Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations   Avatar: The Four Nations EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 13:51

Hey guys! We have our first few topics up and running! Come join! It's never too late :D Come join the fun of controlling the elements and getting into trouble. Maybe start a big war that will decimate the air nomads and send an exiled prince on a wild good chase |D

http://avatarthefournations.forumotion.com/t16-fire-lily-festival-open-breaking-the-ice-topic-woo

Even if you don't know what Avatar: The Last Airbender is about, we have plenty of information to get you along~ If you have any questions about how the site works or the lore behind it, feel free to PM me or Wild and we can answer all of your questions!
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations   Avatar: The Four Nations EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 15:26

I have watched it but I forgot everything. IT WAS AN AMAZING SHOW. That's all I remember.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations   Avatar: The Four Nations EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 15:53

join and learn <3 and rewatch the show it's great. It's free on Amazon Prime and you can find it in kinda crappy quality all over the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations   Avatar: The Four Nations Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1