Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 22:00

Gold padded up the river following it where she had seen, and scented her mother several times while gathering cat mint near the river, but she had never dared to come across her path for fear of being scolded. The cinnamon colored swirled tabby padded along finally working up the nerve to talk to her. The she cat saw some cat mint and gathered it but put it down when she saw her mother's familiar pelt. Gold's pale light green eyes were filled with nervousness as she called out to her. "Ivyfall! Mother!" She called out and then waited to see her reaction to her runaway daughter.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 23:49

OOC: Totally remember who exactly is Gold's parents. Gold was Vixen and Sedge's kit that Ivyfall adopted and pretend that was her own. Gold's a secret cross-clan ;)

"Goldpaw?"
Ivyfall meowed, looking up from where she was burying a water vole to spot her daughter nearby the river. The she-cat felt mixed emotions towards her. A part of her resented that she had been safe, safe from the fray with the Dark Forest that had claimed her kits lives, but a greater part of her was relieved to see her alive and well. Death hadn't claimed another one of her kits. But of course, as the deputy of RiverClan, she could hardly express this openly. "This is RiverClan territory, you shouldn't be here."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptySun 14 Aug 2016 - 9:53

Gold nodded. "I know but I had to see you once more. Because I probably wont be able to again after this. I'm here to apologize for running away as a kit. And my name is now Gold." The she cat meowed looking at her mother.

OOC: Yeah but she thinks Ivyfall is her real mother

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 19:57

"Gold, huh." Ivyfall looked at the she-cat, looking for traces of the young kit that she had once suckled and called her own. There was little to be found, she was her own cat now, a rogue that saw itself a medicine cat. Then again, as a cat that had supported the Dark Forest, she technically wasn't much better. "Apology accepted. You can come back, you know. After the Dark Forest, we've all got sins to bear. I don't imagine that anyone would refuse you."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 20:04

Gold's eyes widened. "You-you really think so? I mean I did help heal them clans when they were exiled but Most of them were shocked an disgusted that I had left to be like Wisteriasky, so I dunno.." She meowed flicking her tail. "But if it means I could be with my mother then I'll come home." She purred then thought of her adopted sister. Pepper.. Oh how am I gonna tell her..

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016 - 19:05

"Naturally you'll need to prove yourself again. You'll take on the name, Goldpaw, and train as a proper warrior, there is more to a medicine cat than healing. StarClan has chosen Cloudpaw, and that's the way it is. Perhaps, once you gained the clan's trust, you might assist him, but for now, know if you come back, you will need to hunt, to fight." Ivyfall warned sternly, her tail curled over her forepaws.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 22:20

Gold nodded. "I can do that. But I would like to say goodbye to my friends in the Arcane alignment first if that's alright. We should go and talk to Fishstar about that now. What do you think mother?" She meowed flicking her tail.

OOC: I already informed Fish and she said she could join and she'll join this topic i just gotta pm her

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 0:13

"No, if you are to be one of us, you will never associate with them again or you will be labelled a traitor. They are not your friends any longer. They are rogues who you will treat as enemies." Her tone was final, time had tempered her sense of betrayal but she would not forgive those rogues for taking her kit from her.

OOC: Will add colour later. Mobile.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 8:46

Gold nodded. "Alright I understand. Shall we go see Fishstar?" She meowed flicking her tail.

OOC: I'll pm Fish now

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 17:34

"Yes, I'll lead the way. It is best that she talks to me first." Ivyfall mewed, already turning towards camp.

OOC: Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 17:36

Gold nodded and followed her mother flicking her tail nervously.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)   The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden Ivy Fall (CLOSED for Chu)
Page 1 of 1