Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz Empty
PostSubject: Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz   Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:48 pm

So for those who are not familiar with the concept of an aesthetic board, it's basically making a collage of pictures that usually carry a general theme that describe the feel/personality of a character or person. It's helpful for rp-ers to get muse and it's just fun to mess around with! 

So I decided to dabble in it a little bit and create aesthetic boards for my friends Olivia and Kayla. Notice that you kind of understand their personalities just from 6 pictures. That's the goal of a moodboard.

Olivia's Moodboard:

Kayla's Moodboard:

So, needless to say, if you want a moodboard done for you or your character, I have two forms. If it is a character, no human elements will be represented in the moodboard because, well, it's a cat. Thanks for looking at these, they're not hard to make but I love doing them. ^-^

Form for YOU:

Screenname:
Adjectives that describe you:
Your interests, hobbies, ect.:
Anything else that's important about you (unique traits, physical qualities, ect):

Form for YOUR CHARACTER:

Name:
Personality traits:
Clan: 
Skills (good swimmer, hunter, ect):
ONE MAJOR PLOT (like Ferretshine's hawk attack, which is important to her character):
Anything else of interest (unique physical qualities, ect):

Now pray for Griz, who's search history is soon going to comprise of "cat we heart it," "forest we heart it," and "grunge we heart it."

Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz   Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Screenname: Thin

Adjectives that describe you:
Confident with a twist of humor. I guess I'm also kind of defensive if a friend needs some help or what not. I'm barely emotional but there is a bit of it in there, especially if it has to do with a relationship. Also I'm a bit of a angry person if it comes to something important that has hit me too hard and I react.

Your interests, hobbies, ect.:
I am a good fan of drawing cartoons and cats. I've gone between two styles and I'm creative with my drawings and try to make them as good as I can if I have the time in my lifeless soul.

Anything else that's important about you (unique traits, physical qualities, ect):
I do horseback riding but I might quit soon. I'm also a person who would try and be themselves but also try and look at some other styles from actors or famous people. For a example I got some Jenna Coalmen hair right now ;)

By the way I like your friends collages. I think they are very creative and are expressing a lot of their personality and style by their choice of photos. I wish you luck on making my collage, but you might not need it cause I don't have too much of a personality.

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz   Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Screenname: Tawny

Adjectives that describe you: Shy, awkward, curious, intelligent, a bit grumpy occasionally, snarky and sarcastic. I'm ambitious, competitive and a perfectionist, but awkward in social situations and a bit clumsy.

Your interests, hobbies, ect.: Drawing, roleplaying, reading, coding, STEM, and internet-ing. I play the drum kit, and am a big fan of cartoons like Gravity Falls, DC comic books, and video games. Also cats.  My favourite band in the world is The Cat Empire - I went to see them live in May and it was the best night of my life - their music and energy makes me feel joy like nothing else. In general, I'm a fan of live music and high quality audio -and love to immerse myself in music. I'm a big roleplayer and redditor, and Pokemon Go player.

Anything else that's important about you (unique traits, physical qualities, ect): I'm not sporty - but I'm academic. I am hypermobile and double jointed, which is great for freaking people out, haha. Like I said before, I'm interested in reports of the paranormal and mysteries in general, and I like science, history, English and Art. I am short for my age, with messy above-the-shoulder brown hair, side bangs and freckles. My eyes tend to change color from dark chocolatey brown to green, weirdly - though most of the time they're hazel. I forgot to mention - I am a very stubborn person. My wardrobe almost entirely consists of blue, grey, black and flannel, and my nickname is Dipper, which yes, is the same as my cat's. I am very introverted and have a hard time trusting people.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Tawny on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz   Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 4:47 am

Screenname: Leafy Greens (I'm one mean veggie)
Adjectives that describe you: Sarcastic, a bit offhanded to be honest.. Introverted, Minimalist. I have gained a bit of a record for my dislike of colloquial styled writing. I don't like being touched. People pet my hair and I'd like to bite them for treating me like a dog..
Your interests, hobbies, ect.: Animation, coding, illustration. I'll read anything with Rainbow Rowell's name on it. I'm a big fan of the band ROAR and Oh Wonder. I also like music that is most likely older than me, usually Phil Collins or Sting. My favorite movies cycle from Ponyo to Song of the Sea to Grease but, nothing rivals them. I like emerald green and white. (usually in the form  of a plant (green) and white interior design. I like working out with my Dad when possible but, it is rare for me to be awake when he's home.
Anything else that's important about you (unique traits, physical qualities, ect): Well, I speak fairly quickly unless reading out loud. I find it odd being born on the same day a witch trail was carried out.  I have this knack for insulting people through logic or in a way that they carry it out themselves. I value my time alone but if left alone for too long I can go into a creative rut for the next few days. (I don't know why it happens like that.)  I can't run very fast but, I have a strange gift for accurate kicks in football. (European football for clarity) I keep a tiny pocketbook filled with mostly random things. Most of them are for my ocs. This is one of the things I wrote: I am very scatterbrained with ocs..

M'kay.. I'm making my own to see how accurate you are.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz   Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 12:02 pm

Screenname: Acrylic
Adjectives that describe you: Creative, humorous, friendly, helpful, klutzy, weird, artistic, awkward,
Your interests, hobbies, ect.: Music, mainly pop music, I am a huge fan of Meghan Trainor. I am a huge Disney nerd, differing from Disney movies, to the theme parks, to the characters, cast and actors, and music scores. I love art, my screen name is Acrylic which is based off of acrylic paint, I can do abstract art but I cannot draw at all. I love Warriors, duh. I also love roleplaying, story and poem writing, I'm a sucker for animals, especially baby ones. I swim and do a bit of gymnastics. I did ballet for 4 years. I'be been doing piano since I was 4. I'm a gamer, and my favorite games are Splatoon, Disney Infinity, Game Party 3, the Just Dance collection, and Pokken Tournament. I play Pokemon Go, like Tawny, and am a proud member of Team Mystic.
Anything else that's important about you (unique traits, physical qualities, ect): I have pink ombre in my blonde hair. I don't play basketball that much, but I can sink a lot of layups. I collect Disney Infinity figures. So far I'm missing Yoda, Minnie, and Darth Vader. I babysit, it can be fun, depending on who I'm babysitting.

Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz   Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz Empty

Back to top Go down

Aesthetic n Chill with ya boy Griz
Page 1 of 1