Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 2:18

Raven thought about this. "I would, but what's the point? I'll try and survive, but what's the point? I'd rather be with them than here!"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 3 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 11:07

Mouse stepped towards her, looking grim. "You rather die than live? That's not loyalty to your family. It's fear." he spat and curled on the ground, shielding her burning gaze from the mad cat.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Aug 2016 - 15:03

"They know I'm not fearful! And it's not loyalty! IT'S MY CHOICE! Raven spat, her hollow laughter echoing through the street. "The only reason I'm not dead now is for him! And for everyone! And I've been trying! Trying to live! But I'm going to die anyway, eventually - I'm the only one left, and I can't do this anymore! I can't go on without them anymore! I'm trying but I can't! I NEED TO SEE THEM AGAIN!"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 3 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3