Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 5:20

Mouse gasped as Raven told her about the death of all of her beloved. She could understand what the cat felt. Her loved ones had been killed, and she was afraid of all that killed them, which seemed like everything. Mouse sighted and lowered her head. That cat's last question leaved her mostly without an answer. Of course she was next to die, it was logical that she will die, since there was no-one left to, but that seemed to sour to say.

"Don't say that. You just need someone to stay with you, help you get over it." she suggested, instead. "But you must eat. I know a two-leg that gives me delicious food." she added.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 5:42

" There's nobody left to die except for me, Mouse! They're all dead, and I'm next! It's inevitable!" She looked back towards her brother's body and began to laugh again. "Ha, ha....I don't need food! Not when I'm about to die too!" She flicked her tail back and forth rapidly, for no particular reason, getting faster and faster as the crazed smile grew.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 16:42

Blackpaw was taken aback my the large she-cat's crazed response, yet he understood she had a reason for it. Blackpaw glanced down at his paws, stained by his own blood. He whimpered. He shut his eyes and wondered what he had done. It suddenly dawned on him - his heritage. His tail-tip flicked, realizing he could be mauled at any moment.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 18:17

Night came over. "Raven. You have to eat, especially if your about to die. All the family members who love me are dead. But I still got through it. Just enjoy your life while it lasts." he said, a bit seriously.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 18:36

Blackpaw dared pad up, standing fastidiously beside Night. He gazed at Raven, feeling hesitant and squeamish about what she would do to him if he spoke up. The asphalt seemed perfectly ersatz to Blackpaw, so unreal and artificial. The stench of mixed scents fixed Blackpaw's gaze on the ground, averted from the large black rogue in front of him. It filled the area and made Blackpaw want to curl his lip in distaste.

The russet brick walls surrounding the alleyways mirrored each other flawlessly, evaporated puddles of rain scattered across the ground in various directions. Blackpaw scanned the place until his gaze finally returned to Raven. Blackpaw felt mildly sheepish, as the tom's sweet blue eyes flickered about aimlessly. He then finally remained still.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 22:53

Pepper gaze Night a look of appreciation but it faded when she looked to Blackpaw. "You shouldn't be here. Your clans have done too much to us this time. Even I can't defend you now." She said in a stern voice, her eyes narrowed at his scent. It held a hint of something.. fimiliar. "Who are your parents?" She asked, looking him over. She doubted that her kits had already grown so much but, it seemed that Scorchfrost had stopped trying to meet her. She wasn't sure if she'd be safe going into the territories.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Your Dude on Wed 10 Aug 2016 - 13:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 1:50

Mouse padded besides the two rogues and gave the apprentice a numb look. She took a few steps aside and flicked her tail for him to follow a little bit away from the other three cats.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 2:30

"You should NEVER be here, little forest cat!" Raven hissed, half laughing.
"What's the point in eating if I'm going to die! I'm older than you think, you know! I'm going to die from old age, or this wretched place. I'm going to get hit by a monster or mauled by dogs or killed by a filthy Clan cat! There's no point in living anymore! It's just a new day with forest cats thinking they're supreme, bloodstained alleyway and no family! They're all dead, and I should be too! They've all left me for wherever dead cats go! I NEED TO SEE THEM AGAIN!" Her insane, uncontrollable grin grew as tears streamed down her face, mingling with the blood soaked in her fur. The deranged black cat unsheathed her claws again, making a very disturbing sight.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 12:19

Blackpaw's ears lay back, and he replied in a sharp tone, "My parents?" He felt a bit uncomfortable exchanging words with the very cat who had insulted him before this question. "Perhaps none of your business, but if you wish to know, they're Mistywater and..." Blackpaw looked down, not knowing who his father was.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 13:26

Her eyes glittered with an unknown emotion, mixed somewhere between longing and sadness. "..Mistywater. So she's received her warrior name already. My kin has grown so much without me there." She sighed and looked at him, frowning at the scratch Raven had left. "It's strange that you have the eyes of Morningkit instead.." When Raven delivered her next disturbing speech, she shook her head. "I'm an idiot.." Pepper stood in front of Blackpaw in a protective manner. "Raven, you know I hate violence but, I will not let you harm my family. I have sacrificed a lot but, there is nothing I wouldn't give for their happiness." Her claws unsheathed, small white paws trembling slightly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 14:23

Night didn't flinch. He wasn't threatened by the cats claws, nothing he hasn't seen before."I am older than you think as well. If your going to die, then why starve yourself?" he said.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 14:39

Mouse went to stand besides Night, brushing her pelt slightly to his and giving him a concerned look. She didn't know how, but she knew she had to get Blackpaw away from Racen to calm her down. But she couldn't just tell the apprentice off, so she left Night's side and went carefully besides Raven. Her fur stood up with an odd chillness as she advanced.

"Raven, I don't really care about what you are babbling to me about your death. I'll protect, and you'll have someone by your side." she said and looked the cat in the eye, waiting for her to spat.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 16:10

"I don't need you! I need Felix and Sparrow! I need to DIE!" Raven laughed. "They wouldn't want to see me now! In this endless loop of suffering, would they!?I just NEED THEM NOW!"

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2016 - 18:37

Blackpaw gazed at the older she-cat. "Is Mistywater your daughter?" He asked, ashamed to not know his own kin. He refused to watch Mouse and Raven quarrelling.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Aug 2016 - 1:45

"Don't bother Mouse. She'll have all of Arcane in camp." Pepper made a mental note to give her poppy seeds later. When Blackpaw asked if Mistywater was her daughter she nodded. As Raven carried on she narrowed her eyes. "Raven, nothing is fair here so get over it. We can't just dwell on our obstacles. We aren't even treated equally because of our blood but, you don't see everyone giving up. You have to move on Raven. Throwing tantrums won't get you anywhere. Move on." She mewed, leaving her place in front of Blackpaw to face Raven head on. "You're better than this, I know it. You're too smart to do this in order to solve problems." The older she-cat gestured to Felix's body. "If not to make him proud then, to make yourself proud. You can be strong Raven, it's in you."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next