Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Darlings [closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

My Darlings [closed] Empty
PostSubject: My Darlings [closed]   My Darlings [closed] EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 15:32

Ferretshine was awoken by the sound of moving around in her den. One of her kits was shifting around. Since they were born, she'd found herself in a much better mood. She wondered if they'd have a good life here in Twolegplace. She couldn't lose hope just yet: she had a feeling salvation was just around the corner. 

As she had grown, her scar had faded to no more than parted fur and a line on her skin. The queen was just as beautiful as ever. Her smile made her glow even more. She couldn't believe it. She had kits now! She made the little guys! They looked so much like Mudfoot. Her heart soared whenever she saw her litter.

As her tail was trampled by kits, she groaned. "Okay, I'm up!" she laughed, lifting her head. "Gosh, I hope I didn't bother Eaglefeather as much as you lot do."

My Darlings [closed] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: My Darlings [closed]   My Darlings [closed] EmptyFri 29 Jul 2016 - 15:45

Foxkit scrambled across her mother's tail, not minding where - or who - she was stepping on. She had smelled something outside the den, and was determined to find it. Although she couldn't deny that her mother's milk was delicious, something about this smell made her mouth water more than ever.

The sound of Ferretshine laughing disturbed her as she headed towards the den's entrance. Turning around with bright yellow-green eyes, she gave the queen a toothy smile. "You're the one who says we're so perfect all the time. Now we're annoying?" she mewed with some cheek in her tone. "Who's Eaglefeath--" her question was cut short as she sniffed the air and noticed a surprising lack of mouthwatering scents. "AHHH! The scent's gone!" she howled, running to the entrance with disappointment clear on her face.

"Mousedung! You made me lose it!" Foxkit kicked the ground in frustration and flopped on the ground. Her fluffy tail swept over her face to cover the sniffling sounds she made.

My Darlings [closed] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: My Darlings [closed]   My Darlings [closed] EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 11:38

"What are you even smelling Foxkit?" Waspkit said being careful not to step on his mother's tail as he followed after his sister who was scrambling for something. He didn't even smell anything. The big tom kit sat down when Ferretshine stood up. "Sorry mom.." He didn't like waking her up, but it seemed Foxkit didn't care.

Waspkit looked at his sister unsure of what she was doing. "What are you so upset about? You were the one who woke mother up, so it was your fault in the end for losing it. Be careful where you step next time if you don't want to lose something." The brown colored kit said. Standing up the young tom stepped around his sister and went out side into the alley way, enjoying the sunlight.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: My Darlings [closed]   My Darlings [closed] EmptySat 30 Jul 2016 - 16:59

OOC: Almost five hours trying to figure out what to post, and this is all I can get. ;-;

Nutkit quickly scampered after her brother and sister, practically leaping over her mother's tail, "Hey! Wait up!" She called out to her litter mates.
"Well, at least now you can enjoy the day, mother!" She told Ferretshine with a smile. The brown and white she-kit almost stumbled over her paws trying to get out of the makeshift nursery. Her small tail flicked to and fro and she looked around, "Maybe we can find the scent again together, Foxkit!"

Or maybe not. She didn't smell anything either, even when Foxkit had originally claimed to have smelled a scent. The only thing Nutkit could smell was milk, her mother and siblings, and the faintest scents of something that she didn't know. (The scents of the other Clan exiles.)

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
My Darlings [closed] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Darlings [closed]   My Darlings [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Darlings [closed]
Page 1 of 1