Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Empty
PostSubject: You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] EmptyFri 1 Jul 2016 - 10:19

Scorchfrost was careful in who he chose next. He spent a great deal of time observing apprentices, hoping to imprint StarClan's good on at least one of them. He watched his children with an ache in his heart. Perhaps Stormpaw, the one most like him, would have a righteous heart. He couldn't bring himself to train his children to fight to their deaths... well, when he put it that way, Pepper had a point about clan life.

In the end, Tulipheart and Blazingpaw were the ones for the job. Tulipheart had always been strong in spirit, but he had stayed to avoid exile. He saw greatness in Blazingpaw, and though the cat was young and was raised in the ways of darkness, he was sure he could teach him what went wrong. He led his clanmates to the edge of the river, keeping cool. After doing it once already, he was ready to try again. "I've been hearing things," he whispered as they sat by the river, "Tell me, Blazingpaw, Tulipheart... Do you believe in the ways of the Dark Forest? Be warned, only the truth will save you. Liars will have their false tongues torn out be Treestep herself!" He raised a clawed paw nonchalantly. "No matter the answer, if you are truthful, you may go free."

You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] EmptyFri 1 Jul 2016 - 11:20

Blazingpaw didn't know what was going on. He had figured Scorchfrost told him to follow him to train or something, but when the deputy had collected Tulipheart as well, Blazingpaw had become confused. Did Scorchfrost need another warrior to help him train? Blazingpaw didn't question the two; he was smarter than that. Obedience and loyalty was survival. Things got more confusing as Scorchfrost led them to the River, and everything became clear once Scorchfrost had spoken. Blazingpaw stayed silent, quietly eyeing the deputy. Was this a trick question? Was there a group of Dark Forest warriors hiding in the bushes, waiting for Blazingpaw and Tulipheart to disobey them, so that they could rip out their throats? "Scorchfrost, you were made deputy under Treestep, who was appointed leader under the Dark Forest. You were appointed deputy for your loyalty to the Dark Forest. However, just because you are loyal, doesn't mean you believe in the ways of to whom your loyalties lie. I am an apprentice, being trained under the Dark Forest, and am being brought up under their influence. I do not believe in their ways, Scorchfrost, but the only descision I have is loyalty to them. The Dark Forest wants loyalty from me, and that is what I give in return for my life. As long as the Dark Forest is the only ones training me and letting me keep my life, I have no choice but to stay loyal to them. If another offer were to come up, however, I may consider it depending on.....the belief in ways of those watching." He narrowed his amber eyes slightly as he spoke, never taking them off of Scorchfrost and Tulipheart. Blazingpaw was clever and spoke his words in a way that he wouldn't be cought in the trap of this trick question. If Scorchfrost really was looking for disloyal members, he couldn't dispose of Blazingpaw because of disloyalty since he was loyal to them but simply did not believe in what they were doing. But if Scorchfrost was looking for unbelievers to start some sort of rebellion, he would most definately think Blazingpaw was up for the job. Either way, Blazingpaw was sure not to get kicked out of the clan, killed, or left out of some sort of rebellion. What a clever apprentice.

You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Image12
Emberleaf - Crowclaw - Adderfur - Frozenflame - Blazingleap
Gingerpaw
You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Image13

You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 12:42

Tulipheart said calmly "What they say might be true, but the powers are not for a good price. I am loyal to starclan all the way."

:3
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 10:50

Scorchfrost dipped his head, smiling softly. He felt older than his days, seeing more in his life than many cats in his clan. He felt like he'd been through the worst, but today, a light shone on him. He could do good and fix what he'd broken. "You're ready. You both are." He cleared his throat, prepared to give a little speech he had given already. "I, of course, am loyal to StarClan. I had to test your waters carefully, for if I was incorrect, and you were not pure of spirit, who knows what would happen. Gentlenose and I have devised a plan, a risky one. The Dark Forest are cruel, evil cats... And I should know. I was... manipulated by them." He looked away, overwhelmed. How would they feel if they saw a superior break down like a kit? "I have killed, I have maimed, I have conspired to kill a leader. Those days are behind me, and StarClan has given me the knowledge I need to fix my past. We are creating an elite group of StarClan's strongest fighters and most willful spirits. It won't be easy, and you could be hurt, but you will be taught under me to defend yourself against Dark Forest converts. You will be StarClan's Avengers. Tuplipheart, Blazingpaw... I ask a lot of you, I know. But I believe you two can handle this and help restore peace to the forest. Do you pledge your utmost loyalty to me and StarClan? Will you attack with the strength of a thousand lions for them?"

You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2016 - 10:59

Blazingpaw nodded. "Yes, Scorchfrost, I will do anything to defeat the Dark Forest. They drove out my mother and father and uncle, whom I all dearly love, plus our rightful leader. I pledge my loyalty to Starclan. Teach me all that you know so that I may be able to fight for our clan, and the forest, to be restored." The tom smiled and stood taller on his long legs. It was about time somebody did something to stop this madness, and he was going to be a part of it.

You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Image12
Emberleaf - Crowclaw - Adderfur - Frozenflame - Blazingleap
Gingerpaw
You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Image13

You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]   You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1] Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Here For A Reason [STARCLAN'S AVENGERS #1]
Page 1 of 1