Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Under my wing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Under my wing Empty
PostSubject: Under my wing   Under my wing EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:31 am

Treestep walked into the apprentice den, nudging her new apprentice, "Wake up Blazingpaw, you can't be made into a warrior for sleeping all day!" She called out, not caring about the other sleeping apprentices. Treestep's personalities had been drastically changing from pure anger and hatred to anxiety and worry, she tried to look like a good leader as she had the internal battle but now that she had an apprentice and a deputy Treestep finally felt trust once again.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Under my wing Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Under my wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under my wing   Under my wing EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:25 am

Blazingpaw blinked his amber eyes open as he looked up at Treestep, the "leader". He was just barely an apprentice when Darkstar and the others were driven out, and even though he was probably too young to care, he still did. Something didn't feel right about all of this. It was something Blazingpaw knew he had to stop, but he was just waiting for his opportunity. "Yes, Treestep," Blazingpaw murmured obediently as he gave her a respectful nod and stood. Maybe it was foolish for Treestep to trust now, especially to trust Blazingpaw. Nonetheless, Blazingpaw had to remain obedient and "loyal" if he didn't want to get his fur torn apart by the Dark Forest cats.

Under my wing Image13

Under my wing Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

Under my wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under my wing   Under my wing EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:11 am

"you my friend are going to go one your first patrol, come follow me out into the clearing and we will try top up the fresh kill pile." Treestep out practically bounding out of the den. She was new to this whole ordeal but was trying to be on her best behaviour as she feared for what may come next.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Under my wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under my wing   Under my wing EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 7:37 am

Blazingpaw nodded respectfully in response and followed the "leader" out of the apprentice's den. As he did so, he remembered his apprentice ceremony, given to him by Darkstar. She had appointed his mentor to be Cloverpool, who was also his mother. Blazingpaw had been so happy that he was able to be taught by his mom, but the next day Darkstar, Cloverpool, and other Thunderclan cats had vanished and Dark Forest cats had taken their place. Now Treestep was mentoring him, but Blazingpaw had to keep his cool and stay obedient.

Under my wing Image13

Under my wing Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Under my wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under my wing   Under my wing EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:44 am

Treestep knew how ridiculous it would be to trust these cats she barley knew but somehow she convinced herself that it was all okay. As they found an open plain Treestep sat down patiently. "I first want to teach you the two most powerful moves out there, curtesy of the wonderful dark forest!" She purred loudly, jumping straight into the training without asking for skill or starting from the basics. "You will be stronger than all the other cat's for you are my apprentice Blazingpaw, isn't that just a dream come true? To be stronger than all." She added quickly and quietly, trying to radiate her beliefs onto her apprentice.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Under my wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under my wing   Under my wing EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:12 am

Blazingpaw listened quietly, then nodded intently to Treestep. "Yes, Treestep, it is. Training under you, I will become the strongest warrior in Thunderclan!" His voice was filled with enthusiasm, and he slightly smiled as he spoke. Maybe it was a lie, or maybe Blazingpaw was being truthful.

Under my wing Image13

Under my wing Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Under my wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under my wing   Under my wing EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 7:17 pm

OOC: I'm just going to use a rough battle system in this but you don't have to

Treestep shot a proud grin at Blazingpaw, "Ha, well let's get right into it!" She said quickly preparing herself into an upright position facing a tree, her claws unsheathed and leaped out onto the tree with a quick swipe to the bark.

Treestep used Blinding Strike on the tree dealing 14 damage and costing 20 stamina points

"Now that was a move only us Dark Forest cat's know! Of course it is more effective on a real cat though ss you have to swipe at their eyes." Treestep said quickly, "Now I am sure you got all that, how about you try!" She then asked without there really being a choice for her apprentice.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Under my wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under my wing   Under my wing EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 9:03 am

Blazingpaw watched the leader with ease, hiding his nervousness easily. He nodded, then shook out his thick, light ginger fur that was almost a yellow color and flicked his darker ginger tail. His white muzzle slightly dropped open as he took in a deep breath of air. Learning this move officially made him one of the Dark Forest's loyalists. Everyone around him was teaching how great the Dark Forest was and how much strength they could give him, but Blazingpaw was starting to doubt their greatness. If they were so wonderful, why was his mother gone? And Frozenflame, where was he? Shouldn't they be able to keep track of Thunderclan's warriors if they were so strong and marvelous? Blazingpaw stepped forward and pushed himself into an upright position, then swiped viciously at the tree with unsheathed claws. Bark flew off in all directions, and the apprentice left claw marks on the tree's surface.

Blazingpaw used Blinding Strike on Tree
-10 hp
-20 sp

He stepped back to his original spot and glanced over at Treestep. "Like that?" he asked.

Under my wing Image13

Under my wing Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Under my wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under my wing   Under my wing EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 6:26 am

"Yes, very good Blazingpaw that was executed very well. That move is marvellous isn't it!" Treestep cried in joy, her golden eyes staring into the sky as she internally obsessed over the Dark Forest, "Ugh- oh um, sorry, sometimes I get carried away." She said awkwardly shaking her head. "Anyway, the amazing this about that move is it makes your next move much stronger, here try do this move." Treestep saw a small rabbit in the bushes which would be perfect to demonstatee on, she unsheathed her claws and bolted over to it, kicking up some dirt when she stopped.

Treestep used Twisting Bite on the Rabbit dealing 33 damage (+5 from last move)  and costing 25 stamina points

She bit into it's neck and viciously thrashed it around violently as she would to an enemy in the battlefield. "I know this may seem extreme but it sure is effective." Treestep said spitting out the excess fluff.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under my wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under my wing   Under my wing Empty

Back to top Go down

Under my wing
Page 1 of 1