Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error] Empty
PostSubject: Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]   Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error] EmptyWed 29 Jun 2016 - 11:08

Webtail slipped into the medicine cat's den, the strong scent sharpened his senses. He figured that Dawnflower might be there, she was the medicine cat and now, the only one with the medical knowledge. He felt bad for Dawnflower, she had been promised a peaceful life as an elder. Then the Dark Forest had swept in and unsettled everyone. He had been unsure about the future of his daughter, Cinnamonstep wasn't leading the best of life. As 'leader' he was supposed to do something about this, otherwise, the whole clan was subject to Cinnamonstep's deeds. He breathed in the tangy scent around him and tried to gather all of his thoughts. This was his first important decision not only as leader but, as a father, this was extremely important to him.The tom felt a twinge of uncertainty. "Dawnflower, I need your insight on something. It's important." Webtail mewed, wishing that he didn't have to do this, his daughter was a murderer! Nevertheless, he would never stop loving her. He himself had never murdered before, he witnessed Pinepaw's murder and knew how it felt to have a loved one murdered when Eaglefeather had been killed. He hated this. The Dark Forest had offered him strength, he wished they had given him courage as well..

[Mobile. :/]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]   Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error] EmptySat 2 Jul 2016 - 10:24

Dawnflower looked up from the store of herbs that she was organizing when Webtail had entered her den. She didn't hold an resentment towards the cat, but she still strongly believed in Starclan despite the lies she was telling. She was still supposed to provide insight no matter what. "What can I do for you, Webtail?" She asked. She was surprised that he came to her when there were dark forest cats around, but it didn't really matter at the moment now did it?

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]   Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error] EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 15:41

"It's about my daughter. Cinnamonstep has admitted to murdering many cats and threatened her apprentice. She is trying to kill in order to become leader.. I'm still new to being leader and I felt that you could give me some advice on how to fix this. She's a danger to every cat in this clan." He meowed uneasy at the idea. "I don't want any more deaths. Murder I'd not something I can tolerate, not even from her. I know how it feels when you lose someone." He thought of Eaglefeather, she had saved Cinnamonstep as a kit and took her in. They treated her as their own and gave her what they could. Had she forgotten about that after Scorchpaw told her to leave them?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]   Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error] EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:41

Dawnflower let out a small noise. Murder wasn't an answer with Dark Forest cats? She guessed there could still be some good cats among the evil ones. She looked up at her leader for now. "Well there isn't a code anymore you can do whatever you like with her." The elder replied. That was the simple answer but she guessed he didn't want the simple answer. "Look. If she is aiming for leader she is a threat to you. Pretty sure the Dark Forest doesn't want cats to get rid of you or put you out of power because they guard you. Though they wouldn't let you get rid of her if she just killed rogues. Becuase she would count as a vital warrior. If she is getting rid of loyal dark forest cats, like her apprentice, then I believe you have some cause to exile her. I would assume the dark forest doesn't want to lose any loyal cats that could aid them." Her eyes returned to the herbs she was messing with. "If you don't want to do that, then you could try talking to her but I don't think that will go to well." The pale cat replied.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]   Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error] EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 22:11

Webtail was quiet as he thought about the new advice. "Shimmerheart advised against exile. History may repeat itself and she may come back to kill me. I only have one life, unlike the previous leaders I get one shot at this. She believes that I should have some warriors attack her, once she is defeated, make her promise not to murder. If she doesn't agree, kill her. If she does agree, she will be demoted to apprentice. I would to keep her in camp for a moon or so after the fact, or until she has proven her loyalty. Cinnamonstep has killed our clanmates, she can't continue to do this." He mewed, sighing. "I'd like to talk to her, but, she could try and kill me. On my own, I couldn't bring myself to kill her."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]   Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error] EmptyTue 5 Jul 2016 - 9:47

Dawnflower wasn't one for violence so attacker her wasn't the first option that came to mind. "Well you have to remember. You have guards now. If she were to come back and try to kill you then they would interfere. Pretty sure Smokefang would step in before any damage was done. Shimmerheart's plan is good too, certainly the dark forest way of doing things." The former medicine cat replied. "You could always ask the dark forest cats for help with this. They are stronger than all of us, and I'm pretty sure they don't want rebellion starting in their newly found clans."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]   Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error] EmptyTue 5 Jul 2016 - 13:32

"Perhaps the dark forest would appreciate Shimmerheart's way more then.. " The silver tabby mewed. "Their opinions may help but, I fear it will be fueled by their recent victory over rational thinking."Webtail paused. "I will give her as much of a chance as I can. She might realize that it's wrong and stop. Until then, I'll have to keep her under control and constantly supervised." He flicked his ear and sent her a serious look. "I only ask one favor of you. If you get the chance, try to help her. Give her guidance. I'd hate to lose her as well." The leader meant this. His daughter was very important to him. All of his kits were.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]   Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error] EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016 - 12:01

"I will try Webtail, but she may be beyond reasoning with." The medicine cat said and then settled down a little bit to get back to her herbs soon. "I hope you can come to a choice about your daughter." She didn't want to mention about the good of the clan, because she didn't know what the good of the clan was anymore. This was surely a different time.. Oh where was Starclan?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]   Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error] Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicine Cats Are Supposed To Help Others Right? [Closed for Error]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: