Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 8:40

"Be careful~" Beetlepaw nuzzled her before Jaypaw bounded out of the medicine cat's den, her head slightly low and her eyes darting from side to side in embarassment. She was hoping to gather a patrol, but now, who would ever go on a patrol with a cat that can barely hunt? Jaypaw was so worried she might make people go away with her disability, but the sweet smile Beetlepaw gave her when she looked back gave a her a bit of breath and courage. Okay, let's do this Jaypaw, you can do this. she thought as she sat down in the snow by the camp exit.

"Who wants to come on a patrol?" she asked, loud enough to be heard but still anxiously.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 9:38

"Ay, I might come along!" Mossfoot hollered from across the camp. This would be an excellent opportunity to explore the territory even more - because while she knew ThunderClan's forest like the back of her paw, she knew there had to be more special spots here that had yet to be discovered. She bounded over to Jaypaw, as enthusiastic as a kit, with a big smile on her face. "Border patrol or hunting, love?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 9:44

Jaypaw twitched her tail, before he remembered sorrowfully she did not have one anymore. The pain that racked her back reminded her of that well enough, and the gray she-cat struggled slightly to smile and look normal. "Border patrol. I don't feel like I should get people stuck with me in their hunting patrols... I tend to trip over my laws, lose ballance and scare of all the prey..." she mumbked to herself, eyes on the ground.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 9:48

"Aw, don't worry about it." Mossfoot was quick to offer her sympathies. She knew Jaypaw must be going it rough now, and she wanted to do as much as she could to make her feel a little better. It was just against her nature to see anyone unhappy and not do something about it. "Well, love, if it makes you feel any better, I'll be pretty useless at hunting too!" she chuckled. "Ha, I'm more used to hunting squirrels and mice, not these speedy rabbits!"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 2:06

Jaypaw laughted slightly, enjoying Mossfoot's company. "I guess we can go for now, since no one else seems interested. They can join us later on, if they want." she meowed, bounding up from her spot and shaking snow of her pelt. She and Mossfoof padded out of camp, beginning the border patrol.

"We should check by the Gorge, then, the Thunderpath, I think." she said, leading Mossfoot towards the sound of torrents of water gurgling. "You haven't seen the Gorge before, have you?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 4:47

"Perfect," Mossfoot nodded, and followed along. She decided she liked Jaypaw - she seemed like a sweet cat. "I've seen that horrible Thunderpath far too many times for my liking! The gorge, however - that'll be a new one." She had to admit, it sounded...dangerous. Thrilling. She couldn't wait to see it! "How deep is it?" she asked with a kind of excited anticipation, as if she was a young kit.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 4:52

At the question, Jaypaw seemed startled. "Beetlepaw's only brother, Yarrowkit, fell in the Gorge. He told me it was larger than hundread of foxes stacked together." the gray she-cat meowed as they came closer to the landmark.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 5:17

Mossfoot's face fell a little at the mention of Yarrowkit's death. "Oh, sorry about that," Her infectious smile quickly returned. "Well, other than that, it sounds awesome!" She chuckled a little, continuing to head towards their destination. "Not much shade around here, ay? Must be boiling here in Greenleaf," she commented.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyTue 10 Jan 2017 - 7:08

Jaypaw acknowledged Mossfoot's apology with a smile, before she laughed. "Boiling hot in Greenleaf and freezing in Leaf-bare." she meowed as the Gorge came more and more into view and she stopped suddenly. "This is far enough."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 8:59

Making sure to watch her step, Mossfoot peered over the gorge, the rushing, gurgling torrents of water below drowning out other sounds. "Whoa! You weren't exaggerating." She stepped back a little, turning to face Jaypaw. "I'm assuming we'll head along here, towards the Thunderpath and check the ShadowClan border. Lead the way."

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyWed 11 Jan 2017 - 10:33

Jaypaw laughed slightly. As a WindClanner, she had learned to live with the Gorge by her side and patreoled around here oftenly, but she could that a ThunderClanner, a ShadowClanner or a SkyClanner had no such experience. "You are correct. I heard Ashstar had an arguament with Thrushstar when she asked for an alliance. Madcat denied, of course." she meowed, wrinkling her nose at the stink of the Thunderpath that started to delicately filter from the horizont.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 6:15

"Ah yes, crazy old Thrushstar. He's hanging onto the edge, ay?" Mossfoot chuckled as the two cats padded along. All of a sudden, the warrior came to an abrupt halt, and turned to face Jaypaw. "Dont think he's ever been completely sane! ShadowClan- you've got to be careful around those lot. A bit of a shady bunch."
(ooh, I had an idea. Moss needs someone to confide in about her past, maybe if a Jaypaw asks her about it?)

Last edited by Sombra on Thu 12 Jan 2017 - 7:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 6:59

Jaypaw nodded slowly, as if the matter was something discussed amongst the cats of StarClan. She looked at Mossfoot slightly quizzically as she came to such an abrupt halt, and the gray she-cat's eyes rounded into soft worry. "Has ShadowClan done anything to you in the past? When you weren't gone or with WindClan?" she asked as her ears picked up tahe slight rumble of the monster tearing through the Thundrpath still several fox-lenghts ahead of them.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 7:34

"Aw, no, love." Mossfoot replied, wondering as to why Jaypaw looked so worried. She must've interpreted that in the wrong way. "You know how ThunderClan sort of hates their guts. Nothing personal, though. Speaking of ThunderClan - well, I had some great friends there. Two, actually. Heh, I was a little lonely, I guess. I've always just been that weird she-cat, somewhere exploring..." Mossfoot stopped, realising how she'd been talking on and on. Again. Damn it, Moss!
"Oh, sorry! Excuse my rambling, I'm sure you don't particularly care about my life or anything."

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] EmptyThu 12 Jan 2017 - 7:43

Jaypaw shook her head kindly, smiling at Mossfoot with her blue-green eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Ah no, not at all. If you wish to tell me more, you can tell me. You must miss home great deal... I'd miss Beetlepaw and my brothers if I ever had to leave..." she meowed, padding now with a slight deal more prudence, scenting the air that was slowly filling with the stink of the black stone two-legs made their Thunderpath with.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]   Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrolling With A Jay Flock [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: